My New Genesis 8 Polar Bear im working on

My New Genesis 8 Polar Bear I'm working on

Now I have a Polar Bear almost Done to go with my World of Bears that I'm working on for my Artwork using Daz3D and ZBrush

Bears I have Done

• Kodiak Bear
  • Polar Bear
  • More to Come
  • Fully Functional in Daz3D if you can't buy what you want then learn how to make yourself
Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, September 2, 2019_10h28m15s_003_.png
873 x 991 - 835K
Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, September 2, 2019_10h08m18s_001_.png
784 x 946 - 594K

Comments

• That looks great!  

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,158

In case my feverishly commenting on all of your threads doesn't make it clear, I'd be really excited to use these. Do you plan on releasing them at any point?

Also, it's hard to tell from those images: is the polar bear a separate morph, or just a skin?

• SyczBearSyczBear Posts: 21
    edited September 2019
    Gordig said:

In case my feverishly commenting on all of your threads doesn't make it clear, I'd be really excited to use these. Do you plan on releasing them at any point?

Also, it's hard to tell from those images: is the polar bear a separate morph, or just a skin?

I  haven't decided yet if im going to releasing them because they are beast of my characters in my  art work Plus i used another character from Daz3d called Ape World Gorilla for Genesis 8 Male By Raw Art to make them Plus a lot of hard work is going into them and im not getting a lot of feedback from them so far and yes they are all separate morph Fully Functional in Daz3D

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, September 2, 2019_19h31m08s_004_.png
    978 x 852 - 220K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on