New Mermaid Tails and/or Morphs/Add-ons for Aguja/Alascanus Merfolk Tails

I love the Aguja/Alascanus Merman tails, but I wish they were more versitile, or that new mertails would come out with more morphs/options. For instance, maybe shapes like these:

Or more tail shape morphs, to make them wider or shorter or longer:

For instance, make the tail longer with options for top and bottom tail fins, and you have an eel mermaid!

Take away the top and bottom fins and make the end of the tail more paddle-like, and you get a sea snake mermaid!

Perhaps maybe some options for webbed hands and feet:

Maybe a separate set that's like sharks/dolphins/whales that has the more smooth dorsal/pectoral/tail fins, with morphs to make them thinner or wider or sharper or more round, or provide more head shapes.

Or something out there like adding "wing" fins to make sea manta rays!

I'm not saying all these have to be done or anything, I'm just hoping to inspire someone to try more things with mermaid tails, or add-ons or morphs for the Aguja and Alascanus merfolk - it would be nice if it were available for both male and female!

Thank you so much for your time. heart

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,607

Agreed. the main reason I didn't purchase either product is the tails are too fantasy, stylized for my tastes, so other options or even a new product would be welcomed from me.

• Oh, also, I really love the Naia HD gills, but there's no male equivalent. Maybe in one of the options for merfolk there could be choices on how the gills look, or how many gill slits there are, or where they are located, too!