HU: Content Paradise Downloads closing

A notice on the Content Paradise site states:

To access previously purchased items on Content Paradise, you can login to your account till September 2nd, 2019.

So, it sounds like there are only a couple of days left to download any purchases you made from Content Paradise 

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

Thanks. Unfortunately some of my downloads don't work, pages come up 404. I guess those are by artists no longer at Content Paradise. Hopefully my old backup discs will have them.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    Byrdie said:

Thanks. Unfortunately some of my downloads don't work, pages come up 404. I guess those are by artists no longer at Content Paradise. Hopefully my old backup discs will have them.

Several yr ago I got an email from them saying to get your purchases downloaded I think before they went from CP to SM or whatever and they wouldn't survive the change.  I downloaded over a hundred zips before it was over, and when I started opening them, they all had errors and wouldn't unzip.  So much for that.  A couple vendors I wrote to were kind enough to put all the products from them on a site where I could get them when showed them my invoice.  But still lost more than a hundred in the end.

So if you start binge downloading, I'd check zips to make sure they're valid.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i remember them charging extra to keep download history

glad i never opted to pay that extra bit