Foalin Around Poses product is missing in the Product Download Page!

ProFotografProFotograf Posts: 112
edited August 2019 in The Commons

I have filed a tech support issue for this, but wondered if anyone managed to actually download the installer for this part of the Young Centaurs Bundle?

The normal segment of the webpage is missing all references to a product, be it Encrypted, or DIM install or Manual Install, all parts of that are invisible.  Inside of DIM, there isn't an entry for the product at all, nothing is showing for me in there.

I find this rather embarrassing.

Antonio

Daz3D_FoalingAroundMissingDL.jpg
964 x 751 - 110K
Post edited by ProFotograf on

Comments

• We will flag this up.

• We will flag this up.

Thanks alot Richard.  Day 2 and it's still missing from both Product Downloads and DIM.  It's a Saturday and Daz isn't up yet, so I guess it might be Monday or later when this gets taken care of.  Thanks for flagging it up.

Greetz,
    Antonio

• We will flag this up.

Thanks alot Richard.  Day 2 and it's still missing from both Product Downloads and DIM.  It's a Saturday and Daz isn't up yet, so I guess it might be Monday or later when this gets taken care of.  Thanks for flagging it up.

Greetz,
    Antonio

I haven't heard back on Foalin's Around.

• We will flag this up.

Greetz,
    Antonio

I haven't heard back on Foalin's Around.

Thanks for following up on this!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

is labor day weekend.