My saved pose doesn't work correctly when I reuse it.

I'm creating several poses, starting with the Genesis figures.  I have to turn off the Limitations for the pose controls to get the pose I wanted.  When I load a fresh Genesis body and used the pose it's off.  For instance, I have one female Genesis with her wrists crossed above and in front of her head; one wrist behind the other.  When I reuse the pose the wrists merges, crossing in the exact spot instead of one behind the other.  It's like the limitations resent and turned themselves back on.  Is there a way to correct this?

I included two images.  The first with the problem and the second is how it's supposed to look.

Screenshot (23).png
1920 x 1080 - 426K
Screenshot (24).png
1920 x 1080 - 353K

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Did you turn off limitations before applying the pose? Did it ask you if you wanted turn off limitations when you applied the pose? What settings did you use when you saved? Did you use any pose controls?

• Update...I just noticed with other poses I turned off the limits and try to reuse them a "Preset Exceeds Limits" pop up appears giving me a choise to turn off the limits.  The pop up doesn't appear when I try to reuse the problematic pose.  What's going on here?

• Well, since no one can find this post since updating Microsoft I guess it will be quiet.  I remade the pose and it works correctly now.  I just would like to know what I did wrong on 3 of them.