Skull Designs for FM Tank-Top & Panties Pack

surrender dollssurrender dolls Posts: 20
edited September 2019 in Freebies

REQUIRED PRODUCT: FM Tank-top & Panties Pack for Genesis 3 Female by Flipmode

A set of 14 iray skull design textures for FM Tank-top & Panties Pack for Genesis 3 Female(s)

14 skull designs for FM Tank-top & Panties Pack for Genesis 3 Female(s) tank top, tank top short, strap top, strap top short, undershirt, undershirt short and panties.

Each design texture in solid color, easily customize trim by selecting the trim surface in the Surfaces tab and Ctrl-click on an alternate color design.

98 material presets in all and 98 texture files.

Free Downloadhttp://www.surrenderdolls.com/skull-design-textures-for-fm-tank-top-panty-pack/

* Texture set is free to use, credit me if you like. Not for modification/distribution *

Enjoy!

Post edited by surrender dolls on

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983
    edited August 2019

_   _these look very good_``~...

Post edited by ed3D on
  • The stuff looks great - it's already a very useful clothing set, so more textures would be exceptionally welcome.

However, your read-me says "All rights reserved", which would mean no usage rights for the end user and that they can't be used for anything. I'm assuming that's not what's intended, so can you clear up the actual usage rights on this content?

• surrender dollssurrender dolls Posts: 20
    edited September 2019

Texture set is free to use, credit me if you like. File updated to avoid any future confusion, thanks!

Thanks ed3D!

Post edited by surrender dolls on
  • Thank you for these!

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983

Free to use however you like, credit me if you want. File updated to avoid any future confusion, thanks!

Thanks ed3D!

_ you're very welcome _``~...

• Free to use however you like, credit me if you want. File updated to avoid any future confusion, thanks!

Cool - just wanted to check to make sure I didn't use them for anything that you weren't happy with. (I try to keep stuff that has restricted usage rights installed in a separate content folder to help keep track of it).

• Cheers, those look cool! Happy to see such support for the tank tops :)

• Nice texture set thank you.

• Thanks Flipmode, it's a great product thanks.

You're welcome Silver Dolphin!

First attempt making a texture set, nothing complex. Enjoy!

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    edited September 2019

they're so awesome! actually, i don't even have the panty/top product since it's for females and i only use guys.. well, i just wishlisted it and my dudes will wear girls' stuff (again), lol - those textures are just too amazing to pass! i'll buy the original just so i can use your freebie! thank you for crearing & sharing! :D
    luv especially the chtuhlu & the gasmasked skulls ^^

actually.. the original's textures are cool too. i should look better at females' stuff ;)

EDIT: i have an ginormous load of tops/tshirts etc, already, and i won't be able to buy the original needed for a while.. do you mind if - for strict personal use only! and ofc with all due credits in case i'd upload a render - i use your textures i.e. adapt them for other clothing items? since the base colors around the motives are uni it's easy to gimp them on other templates. i tried a few shirts but the textures are way too displaced to just change the texture in surfaces...

Post edited by manekiNeko on
  • Thanks so much manekiNeko, hope you enjoy them!

Please no modification or distribution, thanks.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

Thanks so much manekiNeko, hope you enjoy them!

Please no modification or distribution, thanks.

very welcome ^^ - ok, i'll let it be then. would be a hassle to redo presets anyways, all things considered. but if you'd happen to use those fab designs to beautify other shirts, ofc i'd be absolutely happy :D