Texture problem (white color good cyan color is distort)

Hi guys,

i have a problem with texturing the super body suit for g3f.

i did a diffuse map with pink and blue. It looks in render and in preview really bad. 

Than i did the same texture but in black and white and it is how it should looks like. (both the same size only color is changed)

Hope someone knows why this happend and how i can correct it

Great 

K4YT0

Unbenannt.png
1920 x 1080 - 799K
Unbenannt1.png
1920 x 1080 - 764K

Comments

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

What file format are they and what's the size on them?

If they are JPG, you might try saving them as PNG or TIF. JPEG compression can sometimes make it harder for the render to map to the specific pixel you were hoping for in the texture file.

• kayto93_073094d40ckayto93_073094d40c Posts: 100
    edited August 2019

is a psd fild (photoshop) but i try it with png.

Edit: i tried it and its still the same (its like it is blured and in the blur are some dots)

Unbenannt.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by kayto93_073094d40c on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    Iray compresses textures. You can control the amount of compression in the Advanced tab of the Render Settings pane. Increase the values of Medium and High threshold. Double each one. If that doesn't work, double them again. How high you can go will be a trade off based on how much memory you have available and how many texture file files you have in your scene.
  • okay thx this helped but what is this exactly? i had to turn to 5000 and 10000 is this high will i have problems by render?

i have at the moment only the suit in the scene. Its the first time that i got this problem