The Mad Lab - On Sale Now! Plus Store Sale [COMMERCIAL]

Comments

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,482
    edited December 1969

You guys did a kick butt job on this set... I so love the lightning. Its ingenious in how you did it. Hope it sells a boon!

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Looks like a cool set. I'm itching to get my hands on it so I can do some renders.

Thanks for all the lovely compliments on the set guys :) We appreciate it! Hopefully it will release very very soon (like really soon) :) And then I can't wait to see everyone's renders of it. Everyone else always comes up with such fun and creative uses for things that even we don't think of :)
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,819
    edited December 1969

Well the wait should (in theory) be over very very soon :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924
    edited December 1969

is it just me?
    when I first read this I saw Meth Lab

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Well the wait should (in theory) be over very very soon :)

*fidgets, taps foot* :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm still setting here waiting.

"Why do you guys ask every time? Just stack that body down in the root cellar with the others."

edited December 1969

Just released :)

The Mad Lab

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 2013

Just released :)

The Mad Lab

just rendered ! :lol:

ml2.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 233K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am loving it.. The electric effects are awesome! ( even if they do not morph into fairy dust ;) )

Well it is very very cool, and the fact that you can use all bits separately makes it a must have ( every court room needs a tesla :) )

Hope you like my render, mixed some of your girls as well. my favorite Akira morph and awesome Abby Skin ;) ohh and cage from Dungeon ;)

Harvesting_Power.jpg
    904 x 1204 - 150K
    edited December 1969

Oh wow very cool Krissy! I know I was just about to render something a bit different as well. I really love the way you set everything up here :)

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650
    edited December 1969

Hey Krissy, Nice render you got there. Glad to see you around. Hope things are good for you. What a amazing product. over 500 megs of pure victorian goodness. Ms Shelley would be proud. Can see some serious steam punk coming down the pipe line.

edited December 1969

Thank youAnn. You know very well. that it is to far from my usual style ;) oh cannot wait to see what you come out with :D

edited December 1969

Hi Dollygirl ;) Oh so nice to see you :D I hope you guys have loads of fun.
    And thank you ;) I am very fine, trought RL took a bit of me ;)
    How are you?
    Oh the pack is very very good.. and the effects also come in Pink ;)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

I dithered and hemmed and hawed, but finally my good sense took my fiscal prudence outside and gave it a good kicking ... we shall use the lab to revive it ... muHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)

edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    Hi Dollygirl ;) Oh so nice to see you :D I hope you guys have loads of fun.
    And thank you ;) I am very fine, trought RL took a bit of me ;)
    How are you?
    Oh the pack is very very good.. and the effects also come in Pink ;)

I am fine Krissy. So are we going to see a hot pink render from you?

edited December 1969

:D will see if I wil have time to make something pink .. I bet Ann would like that.. for now I would like to see yours ;)

edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    :D will see if I wil have time to make something pink .. I bet Ann would like that.. for now I would like to see yours ;)

Well you may have to wait a while. I am working on a secret project that needs to be finished today. But I have my eye on something around 1823 when the book was written and electricity was the new wonder. My favorite author is Jane Austin, maybe Darcy and Elizabeth will take a tour of the most infamous lab of Dr. Frankenstien.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Krissy said:

Well you may have to wait a while. I am working on a secret project that needs to be finished today. But I have my eye on something around 1823 when the book was written and electricity was the new wonder. My favorite author is Jane Austin, maybe Darcy and Elizabeth will take a tour of the most infamous lab of Dr. Frankenstien.

OMG You are a Jane Austin fan? ME TOOOO hehe :) If hubby has to watch Pride and Prejudice one more time or Sense and Sensibility he may go nuts but too bad for him I say. I've been trying to get him to do a set inspired by the time period actually because I love everything about it LOL Anyway, can't WAIT to see what you come up with there :)

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Krissy said:

OMG You are a Jane Austin fan? ME TOOOO hehe :) If hubby has to watch Pride and Prejudice one more time or Sense and Sensibility he may go nuts but too bad for him I say. I've been trying to get him to do a set inspired by the time period actually because I love everything about it LOL Anyway, can't WAIT to see what you come up with there :)

So I would say you succeeded, even if he did not know it. Haha!

edited December 1969

LOL Well I can't wait to see! :)

edited December 2013

Here's a little render I did a little bit ago...there has been an ongoing joke because hubby decided (and yes I said hubby decided this) to add HOT PINK settings for the lights and the sparks in the pack. When I initially saw it I couldn't stop laughing LOL Hot pink is evil but not sure in the same way that would be fitting for the Lab per say LOL So it became a challenge to sort out how exactly the hot pink settings could be useful and Richard H. (being the creative genius he is...or maybe the diabolical one...not sure LOL) came up with this idea....which I have now rendered in part because I thought Richard's idea was adorably cutebut also because there is nothing I like more then giving hubby a hard time about the pink HE chose to include hehehehe (maybe it was because I'm a pink fluffy bunny and he wanted me to feel at home in the Lab? but if that's the case then what is he trying to say here...hmmmmm hehehe)

FrankenBearF.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 496K
    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,274
    edited December 1969

That's right, blame me.

edited December 1969

That's right, blame me.

:P I think I JUST DID! BWAHAHAHAHA ;)

edited December 1969

Okay guys here is my render:
    Elizabeth and Mr Darcy visit Dr. Frankenstein
    I want to thank Wilmap for the period clothing. So nice to reach in the closet and pull out just what you need. You can find her stuff at sharecg if you a mind too. Poses come from the Intrigue and Mad Scientist pose sets here at DAZ. Frankie is a freebie over at Rendo.

What a wonderful set Ann and Frank. This scene is right out of the box. No tweaking, no fiddling, no fussing with lights or textures on the Lab set. Just load the presets, the camera, the lights and go. You can size the bands on the table to suit the figure you are using. It is a joy to work with cause there are so many options and it is so easy. I had fun just wondering what Elizabeth was saying to Mr. Darcy. Thanks again for such wonderful work and making my make art button more of a reality.

ElizabethandMrDarcyvisitDrFrankenstein.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 486K
    edited January 2014

Dollygirl said:
    Okay guys here is my render:
    Elizabeth and Mr Darcy visit Dr. Frankenstein
    I want to thank Wilmap for the period clothing. So nice to reach in the closet and pull out just what you need. You can find her stuff at sharecg if you a mind too. Poses come from the Intrigue and Mad Scientist pose sets here at DAZ. Frankie is a freebie over at Rendo.

What a wonderful set Ann and Frank. This scene is right out of the box. No tweaking, no fiddling, no fussing with lights or textures on the Lab set. Just load the presets, the camera, the lights and go. You can size the bands on the table to suit the figure you are using. It is a joy to work with cause there are so many options and it is so easy. I had fun just wondering what Elizabeth was saying to Mr. Darcy. Thanks again for such wonderful work and making my make art button more of a reality.

Heeheehe ok that is great and very original and yeah now you got me wondering what they are saying ROFL I really love how you setup the scene and how everything came out :) Very cool, original render :)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,549
    edited December 1969

Here we go!

Too much power!

too_much_power.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 248K
    edited December 1969

Great Job Dollygirl!

edited December 1969

Thanks Krissy

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Here we go!

Too much power!

Just a tad too much, oh poof, back to the drawing board for that mad scientist.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,549
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Totte said:
    Here we go!

Too much power!

Just a tad too much, oh poof, back to the drawing board for that mad scientist.

But he has his thinking cap on ;)