Parameters scrolling

This has been an issue for me for years and I've always worked around it but it is very annoying nontheless. I have my Parameters pane on the Right of my Viewport, under the Aux Viewport. WHen the parameters list is longer than the space available, I would expect it to have a scroll bar available but it doesn't. At least it doesn't for me. I'm using City Limits but have tried others. Here's a screenshot and I'd appreciate any tips on how to fix it:

properties.jpg
583 x 1292 - 136K

Comments

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited August 2019

By the way, my workaround is to open the "Tips" panel right at the bottom. This automatically initiates a scroll bar in the Paramters panel.

And BTW again ... this is not consistent behaviour. Sometimes I get the scrollbar as should be expected, other times I don't. I have not figured out how to predict it, however.

properties_2.jpg
    557 x 660 - 65K
    Post edited by marble on
  • Steel RatSteel Rat Posts: 373

I get the same thing.

Sometimes the parameters are all dark, "greyed out" so to speak, and I can't choose any of them.

For example, I have a V8 character that I saved as a scene subset, brought it into another scene, and I can't access any of the shaping options under Parameters or Shaping.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Greyed out means usually means they have been set to hidden.