Remove All Bone Pins?

asdf123asdf123 Posts: 167

Is there a way to remove all Bone Pins? When I use Remove All via the Pin Menu in the top left of the Viewport, it doesn't work...

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

When using the Universal Tool, (and I'd have to look, but I think the individual Tools for Rotate, Translate and Scale,)  There is a tiny pin in the upper right of the tool "widget." Right-click, (or maybe just click,) on that and in the popup menu is an option to Unpin All. (Doing this from memory, so it might be worded differently.) That has always worked for me. It will only remove pins for the selected figure, though. if you have two figures you've pinned, you'll need to do this once per figure.

Here is a image I created for the other tiny icon in the widget, but shows distinctly the entire Universal Tool widget and the pin I'm referring to in the upper half. (Feel free to ignore the bottom half, as it has nothing to do with pinning.)

Restore Figure Via Universal Tool

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    newoski said:

Is there a way to remove all Bone Pins? When I use Remove All via the Pin Menu in the top left of the Viewport, it doesn't work...

If you're using the ActivePose tool there's an option in the tool pane to unpin all, or just double click the background in the viewport to remove all pins.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited November 2022

...apologies for the thread necromancy as I've run into this situation myself.

Thanks for the help on the pins I don't even know how they were set as I never use them. 

Post edited by kyoto kid on