Wear Them All for Genesis 8 figures?

I discovered there is an add-on called Wear Them All for the purpose of fitting clothing designed for earlier versions of Genesis, along with other non-Genesis figures.  But I am wondernig if there are any plans for a new version of Wear Them All designed for Genesis 8 figures?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,041

Genesis 8 already includes clones for the previous versions of Genesis by default 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,253

There are several products in addition to "Wear Them All" to help bring older generations of clothing to Genesis 8 (and between other generations as well). Check out Sickleyield, RiverSoft Arts and SloshWerks for clothing converters, enhanced projection templates & clones for better auto-fit. (There might be a couple more outside of that core group, but I don't recall right now). There are some manual procedures out there, too, if you want to get down to basics.

Each has their strengths and weaknesses, and no one solution is perfect, so a little research would be needed to see what would work for you. Or just get them all...