Running Aniblock

I've looked around pretty good and I did not easily find a running aniblock for Genesis8 male. There are so few running aniblocks in total, I assume if I did find a good one it would be for earlier Genesis and would need to be applied to 8 and tweaked. I see there is one great running aniblock for the Genesis8 female, which is surprisingly well done and realistic. Would this work on a Genesis8 male, assuming the breast bounce could be managed? Does anyone know where a good running aniblock is hiding? Sad to see there is so little and I'm curious why a running aniblock did not come in the Genesis8 starter pack, has everything but running. 
Thanks 

Comments

• david_23523141david_23523141 Posts: 40
    edited August 2019

Anyone checking into this thread with the same desire to see a Genesis 8 male running aniblock, I intend to attempt to convert an online, free BVH motion capture into Daz keyframes and possibly add some dforms for weight realism. 
    However, before I do that I intend to purchase the running aniblocks for the Gensis8 females and attempt to hack it onto the males. The breast bounce might apply surprisingly well to male pectorial muscle. We shall see. 

Post edited by david_23523141 on
  • 31415926543141592654 Posts: 967

Good day, I assume you are referring to the SKAmotion jogging aniblock. I just tested it on a G8 male and the no bounce option looks great.

• Good day, I assume you are referring to the SKAmotion jogging aniblock. I just tested it on a G8 male and the no bounce option looks great.

Indeed I am! Hey fantastic, that is good news and great someone has worked it out ahead of me. I really appreciate the heads up, great job thanks!