How to add another daz character asset to use as a morph

boumayboumay Posts: 31
edited August 2019 in New Users

Hi,

Sorry for the dumb question, but I see people having all these characters (assets) in of morph sliders, so they can mix them together.

I know how you do custom morphs by exporting to zbrush and back, etc.
But how do you add a native daz character asset as a morph?

Thank you.

Post edited by boumay on

Comments

• It should be delivered that way, it will add the morph to the base figure.

• boumayboumay Posts: 31

Thank you

• I may be misinterprettng the question here, but if the morph isn't showing up as a slider under the Shaping tab, it probably has the wrong path or hasn't been properly saved. Morph Loader Pro, by default gives the item a path that won't show up under the shaping tab. To fix this:

After loading the morph with Morph Loader Pro, select the item/figure and go to Parameters -> Morphs, or to whatever location it is saved to. Find your morph and click the gear icon to modify settings. The current path may be something like "Morphs/Morph Loader". Click the arrow next to it and navigate to "Actor/YourPreferredPathHere". The morph's path must start with "Actor/" to appear in the Shaping tab.

Now that it is in the Shaping tab, you need to save it as a morph with File -> Save As -> Support Asset -> Morph Asset(s). Navigate the tree to your morph and click the checkbox. It should now be available in the Shaping tab anytime you open Daz Studio.

• Thank you for your detailled and useful answer.

• Glad it helped.