My Suggestions...

KC Riley-GyerKC Riley-Gyer Posts: 165
edited December 2013 in Product Suggestions

Yesterday I watched a British show called 'Jonathon Creek' and the episode was called 'The Grinning Man'. In it, it had a bathtub trap that I think would be cool to have. Here is the link to the episode on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV1pirXzczQ

The time frame to watch is 1:32:20 to 1:36:00 after the ad has ended of course.

~*~

The other item/s I'm interested in is the scuba tank and the sailing boat in the image below. They don't have to be exact as a close approximation will be fine. I just love the look of the curves and lines of the tank and hull.

TheDolphinsBell.jpg
323 x 473 - 71K
Post edited by KC Riley-Gyer on

Comments

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

Just to tease you...

BathTrap.gif
    400 x 320 - 686K
  • KC Riley-GyerKC Riley-Gyer Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

LOL tjeb. Cool image ya tease

edited December 1969

I saw this last night and thought it would make for some excellent renders...

http://tinyurl.com/lwzobhp

edited December 1969

I'm also interested in some Australian trees and plants, especially from along the east coast of Queensland Australia.

The other thing I would like is some left hand drive modern cars and 4 wheel drives. The pedals are in the same order as right hand drives.

edited December 1969

Regarding 'modern cars'
    You mean like these in the picture?
    No moving parts and you know how to handle lwo files?

FourWheelDrives.jpg
    740 x 120 - 27K
    edited December 1969

Ummm... if I knew some of what you said I'd be able to answer properly but I'll do my best lol. Yes modern like the image; sedans as well as 4wd. I would like them to be DS ready if possible. As for moving parts... I know my immediate use doesn't call for moving parts but I don't know what my future use would be and I hate to pay for things twice. I have no idea what lwo files are. I buy for DS, install, and load via DS. I'm a user not a creator :)

edited December 2013

If I remember well, the popular name was balloonsom

(I forgot the pipe.. LOL)

Balloonsom.jpg
    700 x 840 - 126K
    Post edited by Tjeb on
    edited December 1969

cool image :)

edited December 1969

Thanks.
    That picture on Facebook inspired me to see if I could do something similar in Blender.
    I'm not a modeler, but you learn only by doing stuff.

edited December 1969

So true.

With being a writer and learning to use DS, my hands are too full to learn modelling. Besides, whenever I look at the technical side of things my eyes glaze over and I faze out LOL

So, I ask if others will create so I can buy and have fun :)

edited December 1969

Apparently the Baloonsom MKII had a lot of interest.

BalloonsomMK2.jpg
    980 x 634 - 109K
    edited December 1969

That doesn't surprise me. The amount of comments and likes on the fb page where I originally saw it was very popular. Hence why I had suggested it here :)

edited December 1969

it is difficult to get that steampunk look.

BalloonsomMK2_3.jpg
    880 x 630 - 112K
    edited December 1969

Yeah I can imagine, but you have the basics down. It's looking good :)

• I love kilts and while there are at least two here for Genesis, I would like one for G3F and M (when G3M comes out). But, not only do I want a kilt for the G3s (traditional and non traditional), I would also like a whole bunch of non standard poses. Here is a link to a bunch of photos I've found. While they are male orientated, I would like to see them for both genders please :)

edited July 2015

Oh, the other thing I would like please is a Native American Iroquois skin texture for G3F. Character morphs can be included in the set. I'm sorry but I don't have any reference images as I haven't come up with any decent images in my searches. Plus I'm Australian and hopeless at the really important searches lol

Post edited by KC Riley-Gyer on