issue with product library

nightkinnightkin Posts: 194
edited December 1969 in The Commons

whilst my PC was awaiting repairs i used an older one - i still bought Daz products that i would later use but didnt see the point in downloading them until i had my computer fixed. the trouble is, now it is fixed, but i cant remember what i bought, and the product library wont list items by date purchased. it works for the first page, but as soon as i click on the second page i see products i bought five years ago mixed up with products i bought last year, and i have no idea where recent products are.

it isn't switching to alphabetical - the products are randomly jumbled up. is this a temporary bug, or likely to stay?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

It seems to be sorting correctly for me. However, if you bought a bundle or product with freebies (one of the Platinum Club Bundles, say, or Carrara) then you will see items you may already have purchased but which are part of the new item listed in your Product Library by the order date for the bundle.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

My Library is displaying properly also.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It works correctly for me in IE, if I click on Purchase Date again, I see the oldest products first, if I toggle it again, I see the newest products first. If I happen to be on page 12, and click on Purchase Date again, it will take me to Page 1, and give me the products in reverse order again, oldest first, otherwise it works perfectly.

Perhaps you could try another browser, or even log out of the Store, and log back in again to see if that fixes it?

• nightkinnightkin Posts: 194
    edited December 1969

i think Richard hit the nail on the head. it was a freebie - PC mega-pack came bundled with a load of stuff i bought a few years ago.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

If you click on the bundle listing, the product page will appear with your order number and purchase date. If you go down to the bottom of the page, you will see thumbnails showing the contents of the bundle.

If you have more than one copy of an item (due to freebies and bundles), it only appears once in your product library. The order number and purchase date is the most recent one.

However, if you check your actual orders and invoices, you will find a listing for the products as your purchased them.

The old store software's order history would list each and every copy by date of purchase.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:

The old store software's order history would list each and every copy by date of purchase.

Order History still does.