My phone will not charge complaint thread

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,739
edited December 2019 in The Commons

Was My hot dog is too red complaint thread

This discussion was created from comments split from: I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread.

Post edited by Sfariah D on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,739

I am now hungry.  I want to eat lunch.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

do not watch if you not partial to hoary spiders

320 watt pwrsup enough juice to run a 4giggarams gpu?

My hot dog is too red complaint.

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited August 2019

i've spent the morning dropping stuff on my models... 

for science...

and because i'm amazing... i put air in my tires all by myself... i'm a can do kind of gal...

gmail thinks you all are spamming me... i punched it in the face. now i need a new monitor... and hand...

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,026

Shouldn't someone have split this thread by now?

My Daz emails have started going into spam.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,199
    edited August 2019
    Mystarra said:
    McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:

tee hee  person on the bus said but munch
    actually it sounded more like buttmunch.  my mind all over the place guessing what it means  lol

is cinema 4d still around?

why is vray soo spensive?

what is twitch  is it a new facebook?

remember that Carly Simon song?  who was so vain?

1-  You must have been thinking of Baron Von Buttmunch...

Baron Von Buttmunch: A Prussian military officer who joined the American Intercontinental Army during the revolutionary war... He was instrumental in the victory of La Guardia Airport and Roosevelt Field Aerodrome...  From the historic marker at Roosevelt Field:

-Historic New York-

-Battle Of Roosevelt Field-

Near this site on August 28, 1776 the Continental Army aided by air support from the Continental Air Force, defeated the British Army and retook Roosevelt Field Airport.  This battle was significant because it was the first victory by the fledgling Continental Air Force and paved the way for the colonial victories at LaGuardia and Kennedy airports.  Led by General Charles Lindbergh and his squadron of vintage F-14 fighter jets, the colonial forces were able to defeat the superior British TIE fighters.

Approximately 400 feet west of this marker stood the famous ramparts, rammed by Major-General George Jefferson and his courageous band of rampart rammers. The spectacle of which inspired Francis “Scott Towels” Key to write the patriotic hymn “Moving On Up”.   After the battle the airport was converted into colonial America’s first shopping mall which stood there until August 28, 1814, when it was burned to the ground by Canadian forces led by Godzilla, just four days after they burned down the White House. It was on this site where President Benjamin Franklin Roosevelt atop a brand new Sherman tank, dedicated a new airport and gave his famous “Ich bin ein Berlinda Carlisle” speech ten days later. The airport was the launch site of the first Mars-Moon expedition led by Colonel Buck Rogers in 1822. 

The airport was again burned in 1897 by Martian invaders during the First War Of The Worlds and again in October of 1938 during the Second War Of The Worlds.

A new mall was built in 1949 out of less flammable materials where it stood until 1955 when it burned down. The current mall which still more or less stands today, is named after the famous Sesame Street muppet Roosevelt Franklin and was built the following year in 1956.

History is amazing... Even though the plaque doesn’t mention Buttmunch, there is a photo of him shooting down a TIE fighter singlehandedly... which was how he did everything, seeing that he only had one hand... it was bitten off by his pet saber tooth tiger (Baby Puss).

2- Cinema 4D is still around... it moved down the block and changed it’s phone number because it’s ex was getting weird... it also grew a mustache because it’s trying to be ironic... believe it’s up to release candidate 21.. or 21,000... one of those.

3- Vray is expensive because it’s made out of a rare substance found only in moon cheese.

4- Twitch is something you get from having too much Red Bull.

5- In Carly Simmon’s Song “You’re So Vain” she is singing about a hippopotamus that she tried to pet at a local heavy petting zoo... it refused to come near her so she wrote the song about it.

I like sharing knowledge.

Baron Munch ... wasn't it a robin williams movie?

watching tutorials for final cut pro.  dont even have a mac yet. or a winner lotto tix. progress moves so slowly

Lunch not Launch.  thinkin put putting to starbucks for a pbj sammich. comes in half sammiches sohs id have to buy 2 for a whole sammich

"Baron Munchousen"  A film byTerry Gillium.   Robin Williams wasn't credited, but it was him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0p9W47frhI

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    Tjohn said:

Shouldn't someone have split this thread by now?

“Damn it Jim, I’m a Doctor, not a thread splitter!”... 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited August 2019
    Mystarra said:
    McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:

tee hee  person on the bus said but munch
    actually it sounded more like buttmunch.  my mind all over the place guessing what it means  lol

is cinema 4d still around?

why is vray soo spensive?

what is twitch  is it a new facebook?

remember that Carly Simon song?  who was so vain?

1-  You must have been thinking of Baron Von Buttmunch...

Baron Von Buttmunch: A Prussian military officer who joined the American Intercontinental Army during the revolutionary war... He was instrumental in the victory of La Guardia Airport and Roosevelt Field Aerodrome...  From the historic marker at Roosevelt Field:

-Historic New York-

-Battle Of Roosevelt Field-

Near this site on August 28, 1776 the Continental Army aided by air support from the Continental Air Force, defeated the British Army and retook Roosevelt Field Airport.  This battle was significant because it was the first victory by the fledgling Continental Air Force and paved the way for the colonial victories at LaGuardia and Kennedy airports.  Led by General Charles Lindbergh and his squadron of vintage F-14 fighter jets, the colonial forces were able to defeat the superior British TIE fighters.

Approximately 400 feet west of this marker stood the famous ramparts, rammed by Major-General George Jefferson and his courageous band of rampart rammers. The spectacle of which inspired Francis “Scott Towels” Key to write the patriotic hymn “Moving On Up”.   After the battle the airport was converted into colonial America’s first shopping mall which stood there until August 28, 1814, when it was burned to the ground by Canadian forces led by Godzilla, just four days after they burned down the White House. It was on this site where President Benjamin Franklin Roosevelt atop a brand new Sherman tank, dedicated a new airport and gave his famous “Ich bin ein Berlinda Carlisle” speech ten days later. The airport was the launch site of the first Mars-Moon expedition led by Colonel Buck Rogers in 1822. 

The airport was again burned in 1897 by Martian invaders during the First War Of The Worlds and again in October of 1938 during the Second War Of The Worlds.

A new mall was built in 1949 out of less flammable materials where it stood until 1955 when it burned down. The current mall which still more or less stands today, is named after the famous Sesame Street muppet Roosevelt Franklin and was built the following year in 1956.

History is amazing... Even though the plaque doesn’t mention Buttmunch, there is a photo of him shooting down a TIE fighter singlehandedly... which was how he did everything, seeing that he only had one hand... it was bitten off by his pet saber tooth tiger (Baby Puss).

2- Cinema 4D is still around... it moved down the block and changed it’s phone number because it’s ex was getting weird... it also grew a mustache because it’s trying to be ironic... believe it’s up to release candidate 21.. or 21,000... one of those.

3- Vray is expensive because it’s made out of a rare substance found only in moon cheese.

4- Twitch is something you get from having too much Red Bull.

5- In Carly Simmon’s Song “You’re So Vain” she is singing about a hippopotamus that she tried to pet at a local heavy petting zoo... it refused to come near her so she wrote the song about it.

I like sharing knowledge.

Baron Munch ... wasn't it a robin williams movie?

watching tutorials for final cut pro.  dont even have a mac yet. or a winner lotto tix. progress moves so slowly

Lunch not Launch.  thinkin put putting to starbucks for a pbj sammich. comes in half sammiches sohs id have to buy 2 for a whole sammich

I noticed this is at least the second time you mentioned “putt putting”... did you get a scooter?

Post edited by McGyver on

what kind of field do i use in MySQL for a rich text box?

2 pm  lunch!  goin for pbj sammiches

no one is gonna get em for me, ise better get up and start walking.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,096
    Taoz said:
    DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:

Does it look like the normal maps for the textures on the sphere are doing what they are supposed to be doing?... I can’t tell.

I’ve gone texture blind... it all looks the same to me at this point.

That's no moon!

Maybe that's how it looks in 50 years.

It was a reference to Star Wars, when they first see the Death Star.

Dana

Favorite movie quote:  "Man does not behold the face of the Gorgon and live."  -- Forbidden Planet

McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:
    Taoz said:

In English it's opposite AFAIU - it you want to point out that you're speaking in general and don't mean the other person you're talking to, you use "one" instead of "you". It's like saying "man" instead of "du" in Norwegian I think. 

...instead of saying "See, you can't do it like that," you say "One cannot [simply walk into Mordor]," 

Wait... What?... Why not?... What happened?… Did something bad happen to Sauron? 

Mordor used to be such a nice neighborhood... Tell me everything is okay there... I was going to retire to Mordor.

Oh wait... that was Miami... I think.

Which one has the open lava pits, orcs and old people? 

Sounds like Miami.  cheeky  Never been there, mind you.

Dana

paradox not the same thing as parallax

irony and bad luck the same thing?

how many chromosomes do we have?

how many chromosomes does an ape have?

Mystarra said:

Humans have 46, in 23 pairs.  The great apes have 24 pairs!

Dana

DanaTA said:
    Mystarra said:

Dana

wonder why they have extra  is fascinating.

i not sure about amazon drones delivering packages is such a good idea.

how do you know the drone is from amazon, and it's payload isnt something unstable atoms?

Mystarra said:
    DanaTA said:
    Mystarra said:

Dana

Two of the chromosomes fused in humans, joined at the telemers, accounting for the diference.  How?  One of the great mysteries, I'd say.  Occassionaly, a human is born with an extra chromosome.  It's not usually the one that is separate in the Great Apes.  Sometimes it can be the cause of many ills...organs not developing properly, etc.

Dana

Mystarra said:

i not sure about amazon drones delivering packages is such a good idea.

how do you know the drone is from amazon, and it's payload isnt something unstable atoms?

Maybe the person going around stealing the deliveries will find out.  cheeky 

Dana

Mystarra said:
    DanaTA said:
    Mystarra said:

Dana

Pineapples have 50 chromosomes.

Chickens have 78

Black mulberry has 308 surprise

Atlas Blue butterfly has 448  (where do they find the room?)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,211

This thread title scared me. I wasn't sure whether I should click on it or not.

• barbult said:

You should not!

barbult said:

You should not!

Wait how can I read this without clicking on it?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,211
    edited August 2019
    barbult said:

You should not!

It's too late. The damage is done! Look what it did to my poor avatar.

2015-03-16 P3169824 Thor Shower Crop.jpg
    2880 x 2460 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

My red dog is too hot? Maybe open a window...

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    Mystarra said:

320 watt pwrsup enough juice to run a 4giggarams gpu?

honestly, I wouldn't use anything less than 450 watt power supply.  I suggest buying a power supply with at least 20 amps on 12 the volt rail just to be safe.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    barbult said:
    barbult said:

You should not!

hahah! This post made clicking on this thread worth it. laugh

• barbult said:

OMG, me too!  Then I said it must be a Miss Bad Wolf saying.  And I was right!  cheeky  Hmmm, but now we have to see that title for the next 3 months, right?

Excuse me while I go griddle up a hot dog....

• barbult said:
    barbult said:

You should not!

Wet Bird.  The only thing that smells worse than Wet Dog!  But birds love water, even Macaws!

This discussion has been closed.