Merging aniblocks subtracks into the main track

v-manv-man Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Can subtracks be merged into the main track for the purpose of creating a new aniblock. For example - I have some animations from mixamo that require genesis offset to fix the feet issue. What I have done is imported this BVH, generated aniblocks from it, then added a second subtrack with genesis-offset. That works well, but now I want to have anyblock that combines these subtracks (and possibly some more), but not sure if that can be done. One way I found is to now bake these into keyframes , then export as BVH , then reimport again, and convert to aniblock. That does what I need but seems like a very roundabout way of doing this. Does aniblocks offer a feature to merge subtracks together ?

Thanks

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Your on the right track but taking a extra step. Burn the Aniblocks to the Timeline NOW SAW your file as a SCENE. Do new in DAZ Studio. Load the File and then Create AniBlock from Timeline. Save new AniBlock.

• v-manv-man Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Your on the right track but taking a extra step. Burn the Aniblocks to the Timeline NOW SAW your file as a SCENE. Do new in DAZ Studio. Load the File and then Create AniBlock from Timeline. Save new AniBlock.

Thanks. Honestly, I find it very difficult to understand why they wouldn't have such basic functionality like this or having the ability to set your loop from-to in an easy and intuitive manner.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Because AniMation is not the Main use DAZ Studio was designed for and is still just getting some tools we need. In my view it needs much more than we have so far. But what we have is better than nothing at all.