Wings for Capsces Poses M6 Angel

wizwiz Posts: 1,100
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does this package contain poses for the wings or just M6?

If it poses the wings, which wings?

Thanks

Comments

• CapscesCapsces Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

The wings are Epic Wings. There are no poses for the wings. There are just a few Pose Contols on the wings, which make posing them very easy. However, any wings can be used.

http://www.daz3d.com/epic-wings

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited December 1969

If you are looking for wings poses, try
    http://www.daz3d.com/angel-poses
    There are M5/V5 body poses, and separate Wings poses.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

I am thrilled to see your name on a product again, Capses. Do you have any plans to do your outstanding morph sets for Genesis 2 male and female?

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

maraich said:
    I am thrilled to see your name on a product again, Capses. Do you have any plans to do your outstanding morph sets for Genesis 2 male and female?

I am so glad maraich asked this first but I'll add I am so hoping you are too.......
    edited December 1969

Regarding the Epic Wings. Adjustment of only one or two of the Pose Control dials were required for all but the pose where the figure is lying on his back and the one where he is lying on his side. The pose where he is lying on his side uses the Wings Folded dial with one of the wings hidden. The one where he is lying on his back is really the only pose that requires some rotation fiddling. Since so little dial rotation was required for the wings, I opted not to include poses for them. I also find that viewing angle can influence how you might want the wings posed for your art. :) For those interested, I used the wings at a scale of 60%.

edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    maraich said:

I am so glad maraich asked this first but I'll add I am so hoping you are too.......

Thanks for the interest, you two. :) Olympia influenced me to start some Poser magnets for the female. However, I am still not very adept at D|S, so once I have the set, not sure how to go from Poser to D|S with the morphs, but hopefully I can get there. ;)

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Oh, that's right! Dang, I wish the two companies hadn't gone off in two different directions with their technology. I'll cheer you on in your endeavors. I wonder if Sickleyield might be able to give you some pointers. They are quite adept with the DS side of things.

edited December 1969

maraich said:
    Oh, that's right! Dang, I wish the two companies hadn't gone off in two different directions with their technology. I'll cheer you on in your endeavors. I wonder if Sickleyield might be able to give you some pointers. They are quite adept with the DS side of things.

Yeah, I sort of wish the same. However, I imagine getting the morphs into D|S will just be a matter of some light reading and a little trial and error. ;)