Diomede_Carrara is temporarily Darth Rrara

Who is that forum member?  Still Diomede.  I change my avatar often, and wanted to change my forum name for a little while.

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Any Star Wars render coming up?
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812

I am overdue for a username change

You should be triumphantkitty or at worst, curmudgeonkitty.  Hmm, maybe I should be curmudgeonkitty.  After the Force challenge, maybe I will be curmudgeon. 

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

I think you need to put your real screen name down in your tagline... I would have no idea what happened.  I do have to say, that if your hat was a little more pointy and your clothing greener, you'd look like the Wise Old Elf on Ben & Holly (look it up if you are not a parent or grandparent of small children!)

cheeky Silene

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

The Carraraist formerly known as ..........................

Good suggestions, Silene and Chohole.  I decided on   the once and future Diomede   in the sig line.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Good suggestions, Silene and Chohole.  I decided on   the once and future Diomede   in the sig line.

That rminds me of an incident from many many years ago.  My stepdaughter, her mother, mher father,  who happened to be my husband at the time, hence why she was my stepdaughter  and of course me  all went into our local for a drink.   Barman laughlingly remarked on the "harem"

Stepdaughter stood there and said   "let me introduce you ... that is the ex Mrs D*****, this is the current Mrs D*****,  and I am the future Mrs D*****.    Had the whole saloon bar in fits of laughing.

Great story, Pam.  Your stepdaughter sounds like a gem.  

So nice to be doing a project again.  Had been traveling for more than three weeks and rarely had time at a computer.  That was great, but it is also great to throw some scene elements together again.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,800
    edited August 2019

Darth Rrara = eeeek!

~ a subliminal message maybe ~

Darth Godfrey.png
    800 x 600 - 307K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

milk chocolate cheekyyumma

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Bones arent rven parented to the test. Totally discombulating my mind.  

Astomishment. Like when pepple glue gears on 1980s junk then call it steampunk