East Asia for Genesis 2 Females question please.

xmarinexmarine Posts: 37
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have searched for information relating to my question but have had no luck. I would like to purchase East Asia for Genesis 2 Females by Dogz. However the product requirements state that Genesis 2 Male Body Morphs is required to use East Asia for Genesis 2 Females. I do not have the Gensis 2 male figure. Just wondering if I would be able to use the East Asia shapes. I'm only interested in using the head shapes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers...

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Just download Genesis 2 Male Starter Essentials from your product library. It was free with DS

GMSE.jpg
    1013 x 906 - 128K
  • icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Ok, this product confuses me. It's for the Genesis 2 Female figure and yet the product page states it requires the Genesis 2 Male body morphs. How does this make sense?

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Ok, this product confuses me. It's for the Genesis 2 Female figure and yet the product page states it requires the Genesis 2 Male body morphs. How does this make sense?

I wonder if it's a typo. Maybe the Genesis 2 Female body morphs are what are required. You could PM the PA and ask.

• xmarinexmarine Posts: 37
    edited December 2013

I just checked the East Asia for Genesis 2 Females product page. The product has been corrected to read 'Required Products: Genesis 2 Female Body Morphs'. Just a typo but it almost cost DAZ a sale. Thanks to Frank0314 and icprncss for the information. I have purchased East Asia for Genesis 2 Females and updated my Product Library to include the new and updated files.

Happy holidays all...

Post edited by xmarine on