Any way to make Eastern Dragon look fiercer?

iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have Eastern Dragon, and I want to make it more...fierce? Facially it just looks like that flying fluffy dog dragon thing from The Never Ending Story and I'd like it to look...fiercer. Scarier. More aggressive...
Is it possible or is it just going to look like a fluffy lizard for the rest of it's life? =/
I have the base Eastern Dragon with it's base MAT and then I have EasterN Jewels I think it's called.

Comments

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited December 1969

Only thing I've found is to use the "Snarl" morphs. Or try making your own facial morphs.

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

More fierce... ?

EastrnDragon.jpg
    900 x 900 - 79K
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

iDiru said:
    I have Eastern Dragon, and I want to make it more...fierce? Facially it just looks like that flying fluffy dog dragon thing from The Never Ending Story and I'd like it to look...fiercer. Scarier. More aggressive...
    Is it possible or is it just going to look like a fluffy lizard for the rest of it's life? =/
    I have the base Eastern Dragon with it's base MAT and then I have EasterN Jewels I think it's called.

I think it is on purpose. Chinese dragons - at least for me - are mainly "kinda cute".

Maybe DarioFish could help you though...

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744
    edited December 1969

I've had the same issues. Every attempt I've made mostly ends up looking like he's smiling. Best I've gotten is a somewhat sarcastic sneer. ;P tjeb's example shows that the profile is better, but from a frontal view there aren't a lot of options.

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

I think cecilia is right.
    I just typed eastern dragon+wiki in the Google search field.
    If I understand correctly, Eastern Dragons are not supposed to be fierce, aggressive. creatures.

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,475
    edited December 2013

tjeb said:
    I think cecilia is right.
    I just typed eastern dragon+wiki in the Google search field.
    If I understand correctly, Eastern Dragons are not supposed to be fierce, aggressive. creatures.

This. They are benevolent, and bring good fortune. But spose you could do some morphs, if you wanted

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I don't know if you can import the figure into Hexagon, let's say. If so, you could modify it to suit your needs. But just to be sure, I'd ask the creator if he or she allows that for personal use. Still, Chinese dragons are benevolent as IgnisSerpentus said, so it's nothing strange you're getting the Neverending Story one.