Dancing with Troll

stanbrochstanbroch Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

This is my first try at an animate film

It is in HD on uTube at

http://youtu.be/K5Okn9sH-58

I would appreciate any comments on the clip and also how I could generate viewers on uTube.

trolldance.jpg
1280 x 720 - 758K

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194
    edited December 1969

Looks good. One thought would be to add a background outside the door when the Troll walks in, maybe a forest scene to show he's from "somewhere else".

As for YouTube, mentioning it here and at other 3D sites usually generates a few views. My most watched video is a live action short doc about a fairly new tourist attraction, so you might title it "The New Disney Theme Park Featuring Miley Cyrus Twerking", but that's probably misleading ...
    ;-P

• cyborgty_074ff6c243cyborgty_074ff6c243 Posts: 132
    edited December 2013

This is a good first animation, as it helped you get through some of the mechanics associated with using bvhs/aniblocks on characters, setting up your scene, etc. I would suggest adding shadows and fixing the placement of the feet.

I create animated stories and consider myself a student of animation (with a lot to learn). I agree with Steve regarding getting more views on YouTube (post links to it on a number of animation related sites; I mainly post here, Renderosity, and Reallusion (with anything that uses iClone)). If people like it, they will mention it to others and you'll get more views from that (I recently received a message from someone who wanted permission to show my 'A Pirate's Quest' animation at a pirate themed kids event in England).

Post edited by cyborgty_074ff6c243 on
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

stanbroch said:
    This is my first try at an animate film

It is in HD on uTube at

http://youtu.be/K5Okn9sH-58

I would appreciate any comments on the clip and also how I could generate viewers on uTube.

have a look at the feet when they are walking (even the troll)
    how if the troll would look at her when she starts dancing