East Park, WEst Park...

juanjoharojuanjoharo Posts: 92
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

HI...
I bought the East Park hall hallways, East Park ward, Park side high Lobby, East park Lobby, East Park, parkside high hallways... I load them onto DS but i can't see any conexion between them (the doors aren't the same) , any way to connect every room to create a massive estructure... is there any other model that i'm missing that connects the buildings

thanks

Comments

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

Why would you want to do that?
    Even in creating an animation, where, let's say, the main character is walking througout the complex,
    I would use several separated scenes with steadicams & dolly-cams.

• juanjoharojuanjoharo Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

My idea is to have all the parts in the same scene and, when the camera ponts to a door, the room in the other side fits fine

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,120
    edited December 1969

My idea is to have all the parts in the same scene and, when the camera ponts to a door, the room in the other side fits fine

Parkside High items aren't designed to load with East Park stuff.. which I guess is where you're having the issues. West Park/East Park items are though, they will all connect together :)

• juanjoharojuanjoharo Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

Ahhhh... ok... that exaxtly the question!!! Thanks... and... great job with these models!
    :)