Problem with searching purchases and duplicate wishlist items.

beckywlmsbeckywlms Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I am also having a problem with my wishlist. I am seeing the same item listed 2 to 3 times in my wishlist. Can't something be done about that???? And one more thing. Why in the world can't you have a way to search your purchase's to see if you already purchased an item rather than having to got through every single purchase. This is a waste of my time and very frustrating. With the money as tight as it is for everyone I am sure that no one wants to purchase the same item twice. I think there should be some way of letting you know that you have already purchased the item and the choice to purchase it again if you need to do so.

I really wish you would bring back the voucher.

Post edited by beckywlms on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Warning of prior purchases is a desired feature, but in the meantime if you use Windows Taozen's History Manager allows you to download your Itemized Order History quickly and easily and search it: http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

beckywlms said:
    I am seeing the same item listed 2 to 3 times in my wishlist. Can't something be done about that????

They are listed 2 to 3 times because you've added them to your wishlist listed 2 to 3 times. Just delete the extras.

Coldrake