looking for freebies page

Ok, I'm lost, used to be a freebie download section here some where but I can't find the link, not the one for Daz studio, or the Daz figure models, it was a bnch of random stuff they release once a month I think.

Comments

• This link, maybe?

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

It's always the farthest right of the clickable picture thingies at the top of the Shop page reachable by the big, white SHOP button near the top there on the left.

• The old freebie section is dead and gone sadly, along with all the items it held like Spuggles. The excuse given was that the old pages were incompatible with the new site software when they changed over. Sadly all the products are vaulted and will likely never be seen again, so unless you had the items backed up somewhere they are no longer available. sad

The only current freebies are available for a limited time (they chnge them out every two weeks) via the link nomad-ads_8ecd56922e provided, the weekly freebie (Which is only free if you purchase another paid item along with it, or you are PC+ member) or a small selection of old RDNA products that can be found by sorting in the shop by price lowest to highest.