What exactly are "Anatomical Elements?"

I see this as a bullet point on many character morphs, and while I have some idea of what it implies, I would like to know exactly what it is before I buy.

For instance, I'm looking at the Aiko 8 Pro Bundle, but none of the items outside of Aiko 8 interest me at all, so I really should save $63 and just buy Aiko 8 a la carte. But then there's the one item exclusive to the Pro Bundle, which I don't see sold as a stand-alone item, and that I can't get a more detailed description on. It's the final bullet point, "Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements".

So what exactly are these "Anatomical Elements", and would it be an even remotely sane decision to drop 63 bucks on that alone?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2019

Anatomical elements are the bits that make the figure anatomically correct. The are only included with the adult character figure Pro packs 

ProPacks have a lot of other content as well.  Clothes, Hair and different character morphs usually

Post edited by Chohole on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,772

Genitals. We're talking genitals here.

The pro-bundles are the only way to get the official DAZ anatomical elements. But there are unofficial (but perfectly legal and functional) Genesis 8 anatomical elements available on other websites.

• Well, since I don't like the clothes, hair, or morphs that come with the Aiko ProPack, I think I should stick with the a la carte version.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

There is only one set of Anatomical Elements for each base figure. The Anatomical Elements in the Aiko 8 Pro bundle are the same as those in the Victoria 8 Pro bundle, Monique 8, Mrs Chow 8 etc. If you buy one Pro Bundle for Genesis 8 Fermales you can use them on all the others. The same is true for the Male pro bundles and For Genesis 1, 2, and 3.

Pro Bundles for young characters and most Anime or Fantasy chatacters do not include Anatomical Elements.