Daz studio 4.11.0383 missing some scenes

I dowloaded the last version of daz studio with install manager but I can't modify the measures with percentual of single point of genesis. I used daz studio 4.10 on another computer and I saw that miss this part. Anyone has had the same problem? How can I solve it?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but there is a known issue (fixed in 4.12.0.x when that is available) with percentage values. I am told that deleting the % and just entering the number should work.

• ggarofoliggarofoli Posts: 0

If I click on a specific zone of genesis It should be open the parameters of that point. For example if I click on left shoulder I should can increase or decrease the part with "scale %" of specific part. And if I open the scenes I should see all point of measures that I can change...Now I can see only the hip and Eyelashes and if I click on specifica point I cannot change anything. 

I opened the default female genesis and also the same genesis created with this method but 10 version.

dazproblemscene.JPG
    335 x 254 - 7K
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Sound like you used to have Show Hidden checked in Options (that little icon with the arrowhead and lines) and now don't.  Be aware that things are often hidden for a reason and mess with them could cause problems.