What does that tutorial want for me?

I nivice and install das3d by offsite. Run it and use tutorial.

After some step app want that I to press some item. I'm double clicking by 1 thumb and nothing.

Must I to buy that app?

Снимок экрана 2019-07-18 в 10.44.10.png
1158 x 765 - 343K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Have you installed the Genesis starter essentials packs?   there are several,  one for each generation of Genesis

• That should load the figure - it's the right file. What happens if you cancel the tutorial and just try loading the content (by double-click) directly?

• estaf1001estaf1001 Posts: 9

That should load the figure - it's the right file. What happens if you cancel the tutorial and just try loading the content (by double-click) directly?

Problew was solved. I by chance close viewport.

Also, I by chance close left tabs - just close tabs and thinking, that I can add that tabs again (after) (as in photoshop, illustrator etc). Instead of this, all tabs were showed as single mini-windows. I'm testing this windows to add to left side of daz 3d general window, but can't nothing - I can add tabs only to horisontal (upper line). I can't repair side line for tabs. When I close last tab, that side line disappeared and the end.

Снимок экрана 2019-07-19 в 20.52.58.png
    377 x 774 - 159K
  • Drag by the top-bar (with the X for closing) to the left edge of the screen and you should see a vertical line in the highlight colour - let go when you see that to dock. You can also use Window>Workspace>Select Layout to restore the original layout

• estaf1001estaf1001 Posts: 9

......and you should see a vertical line in the highlight colour....

Had already doing it many times. There is no some changes (highlit lines) when I take window by top-bar. I was also thinking, that changes to help me.

You can also use Window>Workspace>Select Layout to restore the original layout

Thanks!!! That one was solved.