How do I create my characters with specific heights?

leo04leo04 Posts: 322
edited December 1969 in New Users

I want to create my characters with specific height. like I want to make a male character 5'10" for example.

How would I go about doing this?

If this can be done will if affect the clothes added to the characters?

Any other information along these lines would be helpful

Thanks.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Why do you need a character of a specific height?

An explanation of that would help us to help you. What are you wanting to do with the character, and how would anyone tell from a render what height the figure was?

The Victoria 4 figure for example, is approximately 5 foot ten and a half inches, but whether she looks tall or not, will depend on her surroundings.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Use this Measuring Wall by Spyro from Sharecg. Then Scale the figure to match.

• leo04leo04 Posts: 322
    edited December 1969

Why do you need a character of a specific height?

An explanation of that would help us to help you. What are you wanting to do with the character, and how would anyone tell from a render what height the figure was?

The Victoria 4 figure for example, is approximately 5 foot ten and a half inches, but whether she looks tall or not, will depend on her surroundings.

I am doing a number of avatars and they will be in scenes with each other, the purpose is to get the heights of these correct relative to each other.

• leo04leo04 Posts: 322
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Use this Measuring Wall by Spyro from Sharecg. Then Scale the figure to match.

Thanks! That looks like exactly what I wanted.