Lucid Dream problem

Hi,

I just picked up this item on sale, and when trying to  pose it, I had problems.   The skirt was pretty bad, with legs poking through, but the shoulder is weird, as well.  It's a nice simple item, and I was looking forward to using it, but there's not a lot I can do with it like this.  I've tried the adjustment sliders, and haven't had any luck, either before or after posing.

Lucid Dream for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

LucidNightmare.png
1280 x 720 - 166K

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,919

Not on my computer but I have that and have used it and it didn’t do that

is it fitted to the figure or accidentally fitted to something else like her shoes?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,060

Are you using it on G3F or is it autofitted to another figure?

And which version of DS are you using?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Current DS.  The characters in the image are Josie 7 and Victoria 7.   Victoria is in one of her basic poses.

LucidNightmare.png
    1280 x 720 - 166K
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I never actually used this product before, but I tried it just now, and you are right @Sevrin. The skirt does not follow G3F's leg movements at all, and gets weird artifacts where the cloth and thigh intersect. And when I applied a dForce dynamic surface, Studio locks up the instant I tried to simulate.

You may want to consider getting a refund. I'm going to uninstall it from my PC.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,060
    edited July 2019

The skirt not following the legs at all may be normal, the skirt is probably rigged with custom bones to pose it.

The problem with the shoulders on the pic the OP posted is definitely not normal though.

Post edited by Leana on
    edited July 2019

I loaded it up and applying base poses found my own problems

the dress was OK except skirt needs moving but my figure???

this will need investigating

OMG.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 715K
    OMG.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 669K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited July 2019

OK I moved my genX and Wendy folders out of Data, will drill down and solve my issues later blush

on the dress, it works fine, on an extreme pose only needed to bend and side to side the leg bones

pose.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 752K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

I never actually used this product before, but I tried it just now, and you are right @Sevrin. The skirt does not follow G3F's leg movements at all, and gets weird artifacts where the cloth and thigh intersect. And when I applied a dForce dynamic surface, Studio locks up the instant I tried to simulate.

You may want to consider getting a refund. I'm going to uninstall it from my PC.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had problems with it.   I won't be putting in for a refund, since it looks like a Dorothy from Wizard of Oz dress and works okay with some poses, but I won't be adding the textures I was planning to.

Thanks to everyone who commented. :)