Scholarship code?

mallen40mallen40 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hey everyone,

I am having trouble with the scholarship code. According to the scholarship webpage is says I must input the code during the "purchase" of the free software. The problem is, the software just downloads once I confirm my account and click get DAZ studio. So where/when do I put the code in?

-MA

Comments

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

It goes here when you purchase you will see this part I have circled.....Trish

sc.jpg
    1040 x 386 - 102K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 2013

Actually no. The store pages are totally goofy.

Try the route from the scholarship page. Round robin to register/login ... so login [was already but] ... and somehow [possibly 'cause I already have it] it just throws one to their account.

So yes, the OP is correct, there is atm no way to enter that tracking code.

I would suggest opening a support ticket [from Help/Contact us]. They may be busy but it's a good team.

actually also got the round robin of goofy pages via the link on the product page in my account.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Here is the code.....also......

ctc.jpg
    190 x 276 - 30K
  • mallen40mallen40 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes so the coupon code input works if I am trying to purchase from the store, but there is no input from the scholarship page or the DAZ Studio download. Thanks for the feed back, I will send a support ticket.

• spikesterspikester Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Still No word on this coupon code. I also haven't received anything from my support ticket.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

spikester said:
    Still No word on this coupon code. I also haven't received anything from my support ticket.

If you haven't received "anything" from your support ticket, check that it actually went through. Start through the procedure to contact them but instead look for open/closed ticket. If open or closed, it can be reopened or reactivated by replying on it. There is a "submit" button to click. If there's nothing to be found, then it didn't go through, try again.

Normally after submitting a support ticket, we get a computer generated response that it was received.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

And, depending on your email provider and how moody they are being, check your junk/spam mail folders...

• spikesterspikester Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Well that is interesting. It showed that I never submitted a ticket but I thought I received an email reply a while back saying they would look into it.

I resubmitted a new ticket so we'll see what happens.