Can't check out!

dawnredawnre Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I finally got my coupon to work but can't check out. When I click on finalize order, it takes me right back to the begining all over again. Looks like another month of no shopping at DAZ for me...........

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

I had a similar experience with an order I placed a few minutes ago. I applied the July 4th coupon and it didn't apply, went back through the check out process and applied the coupon and it worked. Finalized the order and instead of the normal confirmation order placed screen, it took me back to my shopping cart.

I checked my order history and the order was there... Check your order history, maybe the order went through like mine did.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

That happened to me before as well. I did a Ctrl+F5 refresh and it went through for me.

• dawnredawnre Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

I use PP and wasn't directed there, so I assume it didn't go through. I will refresh browser to see if that works. "sigh"

Well I refreshed and no go. Still goes back to page one..............

Post edited by dawnre on
  • AlfRaMusicAlfRaMusic Posts: 99
    edited July 2012

This message I got...while checkout

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#12345: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details)."

Post edited by AlfRaMusic on
    edited December 1969

I guess DAZ dosen't want our busness.......

edited December 1969

I myself have never complained about anything, but that sucks now.
    ...and it seems t becomes more worse than better...

edited December 1969

O.K. it worked now for me!!!!! :)

• mishamisha Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

My checkout after cycling back to repeat the checkout insists that my credit card has expired. It hasn't.

• Nester751Nester751 Posts: 363
    edited December 1969

Never before has a company been so hard to spend money with... It's like "We don't want your money" so we're going to make it as hard as possible for you to spend it here. Especially on a holiday sale! Can't download my purchase I just made. Certainly leaves a sour note.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Nester751 said:
    Never before has a company been so hard to spend money with... It's like "We don't want your money" so we're going to make it as hard as possible for you to spend it here. Especially on a holiday sale! Can't download my purchase I just made. Certainly leaves a sour note.

Do the items appear in your Itemized Order History? If so, try resetting them; that usually unsticks the downloads.

• edited December 1969

I'm not able to checkout either- after 5 or more unsuccessful attempts.

After clicking the green button "Proceed to Checkout" (Which had successfully deducted the $2 coupon)
    I am sent back to Step 1: Billing information.

I checked my orders. None of the purchases had gone through.

However, when I purchased this week's freebie, the order went through successfully.

The system just won't let me 'pay' for something. This same problem has happened several times this past week for me, but I kept trying and the 2nd or 3rd attempt would go through.
    - but not this time after 5 tries.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

After you apply the coupon, go through the payment process, don't keep trying to re-add the coupon

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732
    edited December 1969

I just checked out, but instead of getting the usual order confirmation page I got the cart again with all the items still in it. The order did go through anyway though, I can see.

edited December 1969

Tried again, nope, didn't work. My coupon is still showing too. I give up........