DAZ's Fascination with Bus Stops

1234568»

Comments

  • TheKDTheKD Posts: 1,722

    Stylish, modern urban people don't poop.

  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 3,073
    Esemwy said:

    Speaking of all the bathroom products, has anyone else noticed that many of the “urban,” or “stylish,” or “modern” apartments don’t have bathrooms? Maybe some of the PAs should be collaborating. laugh

    Seems to be a major issue in the loft apartments here - an eating space, a sitting space, a sleeping space - and a doorway to the main hallway. So for several hundred to several thousand dollars per month you get a cozy apartment with a great view -- and shared toilet and showers at the end of the hall.I can understand skimping on the cooking - lots of restaurants and carry-out joints usually around this type of development. But no toilet???

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 9,399
    TheKD said:

    Stylish, modern urban people don't poop.

    LOL

    That's like saying a lady doesn't go pee, she goes tinkle!  cheeky

  • nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,245
    TheKD said:

    Stylish, modern urban people don't poop.

    Daz models don't poop, although most of their clothes would certainly make going to the restroom a lot easier than some real world clothing.

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 5,321

    It may sound absurd
    But don't be naive
    Even heroes have the right to pee.
    I may be disturbed
    But won't you concede
    Even heroes have the right to dream
    And it's not easy to be me.

     

  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 6,706
    Esemwy said:

    Speaking of all the bathroom products, has anyone else noticed that many of the “urban,” or “stylish,” or “modern” apartments don’t have bathrooms?

    Is there not even a gazunda included...?  

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 3,479
    TheKD said:

    Stylish, modern urban people don't poop.

    Daz models don't poop, although most of their clothes would certainly make going to the restroom a lot easier than some real world clothing.

    dog 8 does and has a pooper scooper

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 3,479

    It may sound absurd
    But don't be naive
    Even heroes have the right to pee.
    I may be disturbed
    But won't you concede
    Even heroes have the right to dream
    And it's not easy to be me.

     

    just a phantom of your imagination they do

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 3,479

    saw one of facebook connections working on some buses

  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,693

    There's a futuristic tram out at Rendo.

    With a futuristic tram stop.

    // off to check if these come with toilets, fused lids and all

  • DogzDogz Posts: 861
    edited February 16

    zombie thread revival for a shameless 'Soon TM' preview:P.

     

     

    Popup03.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 661K
    Post edited by Dogz on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 10,495
    Dogz said:

    zombie thread revival for a shameless 'Soon TM' preview:P.

     

     

     

    yesyes

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 32,048
    edited February 16
    Dogz said:

    zombie thread revival for a shameless 'Soon TM' preview:P.

    if you Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0153 to make a trademark symbol it looks better   ™    as in Soon™

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • gerstergerster Posts: 610
    edited February 16
    Dogz said:

    zombie thread revival for a shameless 'Soon TM' preview:P.

     

     

    omg... awesome. normally I wait for most stuff until it's 70%+ discount... but to support buses (in the hope to get more buses) there's a good change that's that's a day one buy for me.

     

    I hope not only the doors are rigged?

    Is e.g. the bus sign/number easly changeable?

    What's about the bus number plate? In some countries there are normal numbler plates as on a car and on others there is a number printed on the bus.

    What's about ads on the bus? Does this product include multiple/exchangeable ads the advertisement area of a bus?

    The bus on the image is a double bus, with that flexibale middle part. Will there also a bus without that?

    Post edited by gerster on
  • DogzDogz Posts: 861
    edited February 16

    1) Rigged (moving parts) parts are: Mid accordian section, All Doors, wheels, hopper windows, flip seats, suspended grab handles, roof Aircon fans, Steering wheel. -other parts like roof and windows are rigged just to make them hidable if needed.

    2) Yes but from set number of mat options, unless you want to customise/make your own skins.

    3) Only two plates included, a US one and an EU one.- easy enough to customise it on the texture file.

    4) 1 set of Interior Ads included - but not on the exterior,

    5) Nope, bendy version only on this occasion.

    "if you Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0153 to make a trademark symbol it looks better   ™    as in Soon™"

    Wha...Thats some illuminatti sh-- right there!  :D

     

    Post edited by Dogz on
  • sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 116
    Dogz said:

    1) Rigged (moving parts) parts are: Mid accordian section, All Doors, wheels, hopper windows, flip seats, suspended grab handles, roof Aircon fans, Steering wheel. -other parts like roof and windows are rigged just to make them hidable if needed.

    2) Yes but from set number of mat options, unless you want to customise/make your own skins.

    3) Only two plates included, a US one and an EU one.- easy enough to customise it on the texture file.

    4) 1 set of Interior Ads included - but not on the exterior,

    5) Nope, bendy version only on this occasion.

    "if you Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0153 to make a trademark symbol it looks better   ™    as in Soon™"

    Wha...Thats some illuminatti sh-- right there!  :D

     

    So should I give you my money now or now? :) Seriously I've been waiting for a proper bus and bought the double decker one and was planning how to work around it to just use the interior for a bus scene I had planned. Great to know another option is coming!

  • JayElJayEl Posts: 37
    edited February 16

    Bus stops?

    Don't get me started on bathrooms.

    If, somehow, one talented PA could figure out how to combine these...endless sales.
    Post edited by JayEl on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 24,431

    yes

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 32,571
    Dogz said:

    zombie thread revival for a shameless 'Soon TM' preview:P.

     

     

    ...nice.  Looking forward to it.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 13,129

    People have been clamoring for a modern bus for AGES!

Sign In or Register to comment.