Cannot scroll down in AniMate2 in DAZ Studio 4.11

EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,069
edited July 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion

Is there any way for me to be able to scroll down in the AniMate2 pane?  How do I enable it?

I had no problem scrolling down using the mouse wheel, but suddenly I cannot do it.  How am I supposed to scroll down the AniMate2 pane?

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on

Comments

• What are you trying to scroll through?

the character list, the menu of installed assets, zooming in on the block line, something else.

just need a bit of clarification.

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,064

I thought AniMate2 was a timeline?  The Daz timeline scrolls left to right, not up/down ?
    Screenshot maybe.

• Dave230 said:

I thought AniMate2 was a timeline?  The Daz timeline scrolls left to right, not up/down ?
    Screenshot maybe.

on the left side you have the character list, which you may need to scroll up or down on depending on how tall you make it and how many characters are in the scene.

Also, you can use the scroll wheel to zoom in or out of the time line in animate.

And if you have a list of aniblocks that is wider than the viewport, you use the scrollwheel to move between them.

• I have the exact same problem. I think it happens when you have multiple characters. For some reason the up/down scrolling just stops working for no discernible reason. I'm searching for a solution too.

• Only solution I have found so far is close the program and re-open the scene. After a while, the scroll malfunctions again. So I just restart the program again. Hopefully a more elegant solution emerges.

• Deadly Buda said:

Only solution I have found so far is close the program and re-open the scene. After a while, the scroll malfunctions again. So I just restart the program again. Hopefully a more elegant solution emerges.

Yes it happens for no reason very irritating