Any ideas on what hair this is?

I am looking for the name of this hair any idea's 

productfullcj-rd028.jpg
960 x 1111 - 319K

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

That's a really old jacket for Victoria 3. The vendor was Colm Jackson who did a lot with Poser over at RDNA before the merger. So, odds are he might have picked it up at a different store and not here. Some of the old timers might be able to give you a clue as to what hair, but it might not be available anymore for purchase. I have no clue what the hair is.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Could have even been a freebie. There were a number of ceremonial Asian hairs in various freebie sites.

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475
    edited July 2019

That's a really old jacket for Victoria 3. The vendor was Colm Jackson who did a lot with Poser over at RDNA before the merger. So, odds are he might have picked it up at a different store and not here. Some of the old timers might be able to give you a clue as to what hair, but it might not be available anymore for purchase. I have no clue what the hair is.

Thank you I think it might have come from Runtime, I thought I had it but for the life of me can not find it as yet.

Edited to fix quote

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited July 2019
    JOdel said:

Could have even been a freebie. There were a number of ceremonial Asian hairs in various freebie sites.

Yes I have seen a few still looking for it thank you.

Edited to fix quote

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

This older image at Rendo credits it to RuntimeDNA. It iwas for V3, I believe.

edited July 2019

This older image at Rendo credits it to RuntimeDNA. It iwas for V3, I believe.

Thank you my friend now at least I have the name and can go check all my files I appreciate your help very much :)

Edited to fix quote