http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/bryce-7-1-pro-golden-lighting

main_63_51.jpg
    350 x 455 - 44K
    catmain.jpg
    350 x 455 - 59K
    Post edited by DestinysGarden on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Oh wow, thank you Elliandra, David Brinnen and Horo for wonderful gifts!

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

Jindi said:
    This looks gorgeous and with 4 hours of video too to help us get started, I suspect many of us will be tempted to give Bryce a go now. Thanks for your generosity, Horo and David!

Well if you're still on the fence go over to the Bryce Forum and see what's going on over there if after that you still don't want to give Bryce a go then you probably never will.

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Is there supposed to be a green button to add the Bryce freebie to the cart or is it automatically embedded in Bryce 7.1?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2013

Is there supposed to be a green button to add the Bryce freebie to the cart or is it automatically embedded in Bryce 7.1?

This has been reported, but it is only 7:00 am in DAZ 3D land at the moment, It should be fixed once they get into the office. In the meantime you can add it to your cart if you use the button on the thumbnail page http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases

Post edited by Chohole on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

It is a store glitch.
    Go to New Releases and add Bryce Golden Skies from there by pressing a small 'add to cart' button from catalog.
  • LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

There is a problem with the product page itself but if you go to the shop/new releases page you can find the Bryce Freebie there and just click the green add to cart button there.

• PhoenixdrachePhoenixdrache Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Many Thanks to you Elliandra, David Brinnen and Horo, the gifts a very nice. :)

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I'm a little late on this party only put it in QA yesterday so hope it get's through. It's texture and Sub-Scene presets. So if you have the griffin wings it will be a one click operation. Griffin Wings for the Big Cat 2

Popup03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 441K
    Popup02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 411K
    Popup01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 352K
    Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 356K
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Can somebody explain how do people donating to the giveaway are selected please? It's interesting if everybody can contribute or just, let's say, PAs with a certain amount of products sold.

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550
    edited December 2013

Can somebody explain how do people donating to the giveaway are selected please? It's interesting if everybody can contribute or just, let's say, PAs with a certain amount of products sold.

Volunteer basis only. Anybody who wanted to contribute a product could participate.

Post edited by DestinysGarden on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Volunteer basis only. Anybody who wanted to contribute a product could participate.

Where can a person volunteer? Or is the list closed now?

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Thank you FWArt, Fiesty, Elliandra, David Brinnen and Horo. These are awesome I can not wait to try them out. Happy Holidays.

• Roni LoveicyRoni Loveicy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Adding my thanks to all the PA's for your time and generosity in your gifts!

Roni

edited December 1969

This is a DAZ 3D PA Christmas Giveaway.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 2013

chohole said:

This is a DAZ 3D PA Christmas Giveaway.

There are other giveaways going on - there's a list in the Freepozitory. Perhaps one of those sites might be interested in your donations.

As for this giveaway, I echo the thanks that others have already given. (That Bryce light set is three-quarters of a gigabyte; it'll take a while to download! One of these days, I really should install my copy of Bryce 7...)

Post edited by robkelk on
  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

Awesome freebies! =) Thank you dear PAs, and happy upcoming celebrations to everyone!

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    edited December 1969

Like a previous poster, I don't support Genesis2 either, so won't be able to use probably most of the freebies. Anyway, happy holidays and thanks to vendors for sharing. I will be able to use the Bryce Lighting :)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,322
    edited December 2013

robkelk said:

As for this giveaway, I echo the thanks that others have already given. (That Bryce light set is three-quarters of a gigabyte; it'll take a while to download! One of these days, I really should install my copy of Bryce 7...)

I saw that, it includes tutorial videos too, a most excellent and generous GIFT ! Thanks David and Horo, and Eliandra for the cat poses.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I just wanted to thank all the PA's for these wonderful gifts :-).

• Suncat1Suncat1 Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! May the holidays be bright and joyful to all the great artists here.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

I want to say thank you to those who have given and those who will. I may not get in here every day. I am tempted to try Bryce 7. Hmmm, will 7.1 be in my Product Library, since I have 7 Pro?

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I want to say thank you to those who have given and those who will. I may not get in here every day. I am tempted to try Bryce 7. Hmmm, will 7.1 be in my Product Library, since I have 7 Pro?

Dana

There is only one version of Bryce nowadays, which is Bryce 7.1Pro.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 2013

DanaTA said:

Dana

My product has both 7.0 and 7.1 as available downloads on the "Bryce 7 Pro" and "Bryce 7" pages, so I expect yours would as well.
    Post edited by robkelk on
    edited December 1969

What is Bryce Lightning? All I see is that and Bryce Pro Content.

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Bryce lightning is only used if you want to have a render farm.

You should have

Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe 253.76 MB
    BryceContent_7.0.0.21_Win.exe 670.03 MB

These are under Bryce 7

Then you should also find

BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe 17.23 MB
    BryceLightning_7.1.0.109_Win.exe 10.86 MB

Under Bryce 7 pro

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much dear PA´s for these awesome Chirstmas Giveaways! :-)

Happy Holiday at all. :-)

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 474
    edited December 1969

You're most welcome for the big kitteh poses guys! I had a blast making them :-)

Thanks David and Horo for the wicked Lighting product! As you already know I love the video tutorials you guys supply with your products!!

Have a great day everyone!
    Elli

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Bryce lightning is only used if you want to have a render farm.

You should have

Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe 253.76 MB
    BryceContent_7.0.0.21_Win.exe 670.03 MB

These are under Bryce 7

Then you should also find

BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe 17.23 MB
    BryceLightning_7.1.0.109_Win.exe 10.86 MB

Under Bryce 7 pro

OK, I see them all, listed in two different pages.

Dana