How to recolor Layered tattoos?

Hi, I want to use these tattoos https://www.daz3d.com/tattoo-for-genesis-3-female-s

And I simply want to recolor some of the black ones to something more colorful, almost like how I'll edit an image map in photoshop.

Any help for me? Thank you :)

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,156

The tatoos are just images that you can open up and edit in Photoshop, just like any other. I assume you'd have to apply the edited tatoos manually, rather than through the presets, but they'll still work.

• DefaultNameDefaultName Posts: 368
    rynmtylr said:

The tatoos are just images that you can open up and edit in Photoshop, just like any other. I assume you'd have to apply the edited tatoos manually, rather than through the presets, but they'll still work.

Photoshop says the duf files are incompatible, and the PNG files are very small, and I'm not even sure those are right.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026
    rynmtylr said:

Photoshop says the duf files are incompatible, and the PNG files are very small, and I'm not even sure those are right.

The duf files are presets to apply the tattoos, not the image files themselves. And the "very small png" you are refering to are probably the thumbnails for the presets. Those are not the files you want to edit.

According to the readme the actual texture files will be under /Runtime/Textures/Neikdian/Tattoo Genesis 3 Female/

• DefaultNameDefaultName Posts: 368
    Leana said:
    rynmtylr said:

The duf files are presets to apply the tattoos, not the image files themselves. And the "very small png" you are refering to are probably the thumbnails for the presets. Those are not the files you want to edit.

According to the readme the actual texture files will be under /Runtime/Textures/Neikdian/Tattoo Genesis 3 Female/

I was looking in the wrong directory. UGGGH. Got it, I'll go back to it later. Thank you!