Poke away 3 on G8 characters?

Would this product intended for G3 characters : https://www.daz3d.com/poke-away3-for-genesis-3-bundle work on G8 characters as well? Does someone know? 

Comments

• No, since it's morphs and morphs are mesh-specific. There are ways to trasnfer morphs, but in tis case there's a lot of set-up to get it to adjust the clothing and not the figure (I think it uses projection morphs) so I suspect that would be impractical. You might want to look at Fit Control instead.

• odasteinodastein Posts: 606

No, since it's morphs and morphs are mesh-specific. There are ways to trasnfer morphs, but in tis case there's a lot of set-up to get it to adjust the clothing and not the figure (I think it uses projection morphs) so I suspect that would be impractical. You might want to look at Fit Control instead.

I already have fit control. What I was after with this product was the torn up/ rags aspect of the clothes.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    odastein said:

No, since it's morphs and morphs are mesh-specific. There are ways to trasnfer morphs, but in tis case there's a lot of set-up to get it to adjust the clothing and not the figure (I think it uses projection morphs) so I suspect that would be impractical. You might want to look at Fit Control instead.

I already have fit control. What I was after with this product was the torn up/ rags aspect of the clothes.

Poke away is a set of morphs to reduce poke-through on clothes, not a product to give clothes a torn-up or ragged aspect.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,344
    odastein said:

Those are the before pictures, when the clothing is clipping through the figure. Clipping is not a realistic torn/ragged effect (certainly not on close up), and it is specifically what the product is designed to avoid, not create.