Sword belt, sheath, baldric

mcortezmcortez Posts: 0
edited June 2019 in Product Suggestions

I'm looking for a new or existing weapon's belt that looks like the one in this illustration, preferrably with and without an actual sheath for the sword - that way if I'm using a sword that came with it's own sheath I could strap it into the leather belt/webbing.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/5b/ad/db5badb8e94c3c9dbb831fc558eac084.jpg

In an ideal world, it would be rigged for G8M & G8F, with dForce already handled to allow the sheathed weapon to move semi-naturaly -- but I'll take anything I can get that's close.

Many thanks,
--
Michael

Post edited by mcortez on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

Yeah, that would be great, but probably not going to happen. from what I have read on the forums, rigging belts like that is a complete nightmare which would explain why we see so few of them.

That is a great image, I'd like that whole outfit myself, LOL

• so this is an oldish thread but I was searching google for a sword belt, and came across this thread, and saw the outfit above and suddenly knew where to get it... The whole outfit is very close and has a sword belt and sword that is similar, but without the webbing on the back. Anyway, now there's a link for the next person looking for a sword belt :)