Toon Hero for Genesis 8 Male

Dear JoeQuick ...

I'm totally in love with your Toon Characters. In fact, I'm in love with your content since your Mach 1.5 Bodysuit for M4. And something like this bodysuit I still miss for the G8, one suit to create them all ... (okay sounds like a different story) . I know, we can use the Supersuit (with all the needless seams) with Autofit. There's also a (real) lot of Superhero clothes available at Rendo from MightyMouse .. ähh Mike. But I hope you'll understand my request for a full bodysuit with cape, gloves and boots, which was really made for the G8 figures. I wish you something like that on your "Do do next"-list.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

I’d already grabbed the kids but was hesitant to grab the Dad until I saw the preview for this guy, then I had to scoop the Dad up... and now the Toon Hero.

Please make a couple of matching females (never satisfied, right?). Oh, and RCXTSpanky’s request for the bodysuit? Make that two requests. wink

Great work as always, Joe, keep it up!

— Walt Sterdan

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,773

He looks absoluetly amazing! heart

Is it possible to apply Sakura 8's eyes on him? Don't currently own her, so can't test it myself.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

I am curious about the promo image for the Sale, it has the Toon Hero in there, and also other things like the catgirl, but on the top right appears to be a stylized female, which may be a counterpart?  She does not seem to match any of the 8 releases...unless I am missing it?

Also, question for anyone that got Toon Hero...can the head and body be dialed in seperately, or is it a full figure morph?  

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

Head and body are seperate dials

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,849
    edited June 2019

Below is a render of him with Toon Hero Body dialled to 0%.

ToonHero04pic01.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 191K
    ToonHero04pic01scr02.jpg
    409 x 203 - 29K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    3dOutlaw said:

I am curious about the promo image for the Sale, it has the Toon Hero in there, and also other things like the catgirl, but on the top right appears to be a stylized female, which may be a counterpart?  She does not seem to match any of the 8 releases...unless I am missing it?

Also, question for anyone that got Toon Hero...can the head and body be dialed in seperately, or is it a full figure morph?  

Looks to me like the toon female is The Girl 8 (who looks more like Callie 6 now than The Girl anymore).

Laurie

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024
    Artini said:

Below is a render of him with Toon Hero Body dialled to 0%.

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know! Now I can grab him :D since I'm interested in combinations with the head especially!

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    3dOutlaw said:

I think it's just the girl 8, I'll go back and check. It's from the promo where she's carrying the hero on her back. I may have just not dialed the head in all the way.
  • Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited June 2019
    What is the yellow uniform that the Toon Hero is wearing? It seems to be in a couple other renders on the character page as well?
    Post edited by Patrick Tyner on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited June 2019

100% Toon hero body, tweaks and other morphs on the head.

toon hero.png
    677 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by scorpio on
    What is the yellow uniform that the Toon Hero is wearing? It seems to be in a couple other renders on the character page as well?

It'll probably come out this summer some time. I need to make some other stuff to help flesh out the promo images. I originally made it to use in the hero promos, for a sci fi promo, but I ran out of inspiration.
    scorpio said:

Nice mix, I like the face and his quixotic expression.
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

His latest 2 are good mixers for G8M to toon and  pair up with the Girl 8 cast of female morphs although I'd like to see JoeQuick's take on the G8F base for adult female toons too.

• His latest 2 are good mixers for G8M to toon and  pair up with the Girl 8 cast of female morphs although I'd like to see JoeQuick's take on the G8F base for adult female toons too.

Maybe a superheroine!
  • JoeQuick said:

It'll probably come out this summer some time. I need to make some other stuff to help flesh out the promo images. I originally made it to use in the hero promos, for a sci fi promo, but I ran out of inspiration.

Love it! Can't wait to see more!
  • ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 798
    scorpio said:

That looks so awesome. Great style/look.
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I bought this and I don't even do toons. But I might start now ;)

Laurie

• Sphinx MagooSphinx Magoo Posts: 572

I just picked this one up. I've been on a serious purchasing diet, but as soon as I saw this one I knew I had to get it. It looks like it will play well with the many G8 (and G3 and G2!) toon morphs that are in my library.

Always excited to have a new toon morph!