Greater Variety - *Realistic* Male Hair

bradassociatesbradassociates Posts: 106
edited June 2019 in Product Suggestions

The number of female hair options Daz offers outnumbers that of males by more than 10 to 1.    Of the male hair options Daz offers, they are mostly ones you'd either see in Games of Thrones, Anime characters, or young guys that hang out at Starbucks for the free wifi and live on their parents' couches.

How about just normal male hair like the styles seen on 90% of guys? 

Post edited by bradassociates on

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,780

I suggest you post some pictures of the styles you're after. What may be normal for you, in your part of the world, may not be for others.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,562
    edited June 2019

I do agree that the men’s styles are sometimes a bit niche such as the preponderance of male Mohawks and super long female unisex hairs. More shorter contemporary professional styles would be nice.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Until strand hair came along (initially as exports from the likes of ZBrush, not just the new option in DS 4.11 or the original Garibaldi and Look at My Hair plug-ins) short hair was very difficult to do - and of course strand-based hair still tends (at least for me) to be slow to render - so the relative dearth of such styles, for men or women, is not altogether surprising.

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Let us hope that PAs take up the challenge.