Help ! Measure Metrics Problem

Hi Daz 3D Users, 

I'm quite a new user of Daz Studio, so please bear with me. It is a really interesting and exciting software to get into. Many things are actually self-explaining, if not there a bunch of great tutorials or documentation pages that help you to that tell you exactly how it will work. 

But with one specific thing, I'm quite struggling for a quite long time. I've purchased the "Measure Metrics Script" to adjust the Genesis 8 Body to real size measurements, but for whatever reasons only specific sections within the configuration panel are adjustable. Many are missing, due to their unknown location. 

Does anyone can tell or show me how to connect the various parts on the body? For instance "04. Shoulder to Shoulder" is asking to "Select a Property", within the dropdown menu, I really can't find it. Do you I miss something specific?

Thanks for any help in advance. 

Best; 

Para

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-20 um 21.47.31.png
3206 x 1834 - 1M
Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-20 um 21.47.44.png
3172 x 1702 - 1M
Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-20 um 21.54.39.png
3158 x 1874 - 1M

Comments

• There isn't a fixed list of associations - you need to pick on the basis of the morphs you have and what you want to achieve. I would not recommend using every measurement as it is very easy to end up with two morphs with overlapping effects "fighting" as one is adjusted to get one target measure, throwing a second measure further off so that its shape is adjusted which brings the first away for its target value and so on.