Natural Fae Wings for Genesis 8 transparencies are not working

I have attached a picture of how the Natural Fae Wings turned out after rendered.  The Material Deep Copy script did not work at all, seems the transparancies are having problems, I am not sure what happened.  Please Help

Lilly wings bad cropped.jpg
791 x 478 - 178K

Comments

• What were you copying? There seems to be some salient information missing from your post.

• LaandanLaandan Posts: 48

I was copying the wings, this is a render of the wing after adding the textures and after running the script to make the connecting part blend with the skin texture. for some reason it is there but a white translucent film covers the whole thing

• I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are doing. Perhaps it's an issue of nomenclature. Could you go through listing teh files and commands you are using from start to finish.

• LaandanLaandan Posts: 48

forget it I told you what I did, I added the textures to the wings I ran the script that came with the wings to blend the connecting part to the body and this is how it turned out.  I do not know why or what to do about it.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

These steps work for me:

Load G8 and make sure the figure is selected (G8F not the wings). Next, double click on 'Natural Fae Wings Female Wearable' which becomes parented to G8F's back. At this stage the wings and back attachment are untextured.

Again make sure G8F is selected, not the wings, and now you run the script 'Copy Material To Grafts', which now textures just the graft on G8F's back, and after that you can select the wings and start applying the colour options from the subfolders (3Delight, Iray or Parts).

Is this how you are doing it?