Daz 4.11 General Release and Genx2

jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

So is genx 2 still not compatable with the new general release? I know it would not work with the beta

Post edited by jedijudd on

Comments

• johranshadijohranshadi Posts: 134
    That would be a real bummer. I hope someone could give an answer to this.
  • johranshadijohranshadi Posts: 134
    According to the product page Genesis 2 is compatible with the new version. https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-female But it would still be nice if someone could confirm this
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,061

The OP is talking about the GenX2 plugin, not Genesis 2. Genesis 2 has no problems with 4.11

IIRC GenX2 has problems with betas as they're not installed with the same settings as general releases, but I don't think there's any problem with 4.11 itself.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Leana or anyone else is it showing up in the plugins and working, I just hate to upgrade then have to downgrade again I have a lot of older morphs I still want to try to move to G3

• MicKLeeMicKLee Posts: 30

Has there been any info about whether DAZ 4.11 or GenX2 will be updated to work together? 

I just uploaded GenX2 again after not having it installed since my last computer crash but it doesn't show up in the pane on 4.11 :(

• MicKLee said:

Has there been any info about whether DAZ 4.11 or GenX2 will be updated to work together? 

I just uploaded GenX2 again after not having it installed since my last computer crash but it doesn't show up in the pane on 4.11 :(

Have you entered the serial number and restarted?

• MicKLeeMicKLee Posts: 30
    MicKLee said:

Have you entered the serial number and restarted?

Thanks!!!  I completely forgot about that.  I haven't had to enter a serial number in years.