Newbie needs help

Hi,  I just downloaded Daz and Hexigon yesterday.   I was going to uninstall because Hexigon keeps shutting down before 

I finish a render.  Also I thought I'd downloaded lots of features, but all I have is one choice of hair?  How do I

cancel my ticket, and how do I find all the features I downloaded?  Do I needto download the installer again?

I uninstalled it.

Comments

• Hexagon isn't really for rendering - are you using the Ambient Occlusion display?

On the content, have you installed all the Starter Essentials packages? Each Genesis has one (or two, if you are using Install Manager - split fro male and female), plus a default Resources set and a dForce Starter Essentials.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

You should have a handful of hair options, how are you going about finding them?

• Hexagon isn't really for rendering - are you using the Ambient Occlusion display?

On the content, have you installed all the Starter Essentials packages? Each Genesis has one (or two, if you are using Install Manager - split fro male and female), plus a default Resources set and a dForce Starter Essentials.

No, what is the Ambient Occlusion display?  Yes, I've installed all the packages.  I'm having trouble clothing my female figure.  The outfits won't go on her, they just sit behind her or I get an error message.  I feel quite stupid right now. Should I get a screen shot?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Hexagon isn't really for rendering - are you using the Ambient Occlusion display?

No, what is the Ambient Occlusion display?  Yes, I've installed all the packages.  I'm having trouble clothing my female figure.  The outfits won't go on her, they just sit behind her or I get an error message.  I feel quite stupid right now. Should I get a screen shot?

Yes please