Jours Sombres Ep1 Porte Close (Dark days Ep1 Closed Door)

Well after 6 hard working months here's the first part of my short movie: Jours Sombres (Dark days in english)
Not perfect but i'll do better for the second part.
It's inspired by the comic The walking dead: The Alien by Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin and black summer ( for the opening title wink)

All was made with Daz except the title opener and Vfx (smoke,blood and dead leaves).
Sound-design by Nicolas Titieux, voices by bunnyvoice
Hope you'll enjoy it!

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Truely amazing short Vid!!!

Very well done if you ask me!!

• Z FamilyZ Family Posts: 32

Truely amazing short Vid!!!

Very well done if you ask me!!

Thanks a lot!i'm starting to work on the next episode :-)
  • All was made with Daz except the title opener and Vfx (smoke,blood and dead leaves).

This is a great example of how powerful Daz studio is. You have made a really great short video that is not only enteratining but also convincing. I think it's down to camera angles, lighting, the timing of the edits, characterisation and the fluid animations.

This is really amazing work. One of the best animated movies I've seen anybody create in Daz.

I've put a link to the youtube video on my blog in a post entitled: Zombies!!!

https://creativemediatutorials.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/zombies/

• Z FamilyZ Family Posts: 32

All was made with Daz except the title opener and Vfx (smoke,blood and dead leaves).

This is a great example of how powerful Daz studio is. You have made a really great short video that is not only enteratining but also convincing. I think it's down to camera angles, lighting, the timing of the edits, characterisation and the fluid animations.

This is really amazing work. One of the best animated movies I've seen anybody create in Daz.

I've put a link to the youtube video on my blog in a post entitled: Zombies!!!

https://creativemediatutorials.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/zombies/

TJank you so much! and thank you for sharing my video on your site. It is nice that all the work done is so well appreciated! daz is a great software for creation and I love it. I must admit that I was very well advised by the sound designer (Nicolas Titieux who worked among others on fallout 4 and the animated film shirkoa) for the movements of the cameras and the character. And his sound universe contributes 80% of the final result. I hope that a member of the daz team will watch this video one day and give me his appreciation. So now I have to go back to working on episode 2. See you soon!