AniLip in DS Beta

This discussion was created from comments split from: Lights don't shed any light in scene (Iray).

Comments

• Hey guys, sorry to come on your thread, but I need some help real quick. I have Anilip 2, does this work with 4.11 Beta? because the option to use it is not visible anywhere, I checked the pane(Tab) and no Anilip. Yes I have it purchased, Yes I programed the serial number in 4.10, but not in beta, I would if the option was available but it's not, I even checked the help- About Installed plugins- option for Anilip isn't there. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance..

• Split into its own thread, so it doesn't get lost.

Did you originally install AniLip before or after installing your first DS beta? If before try again, the actual plug-in (if that's what it is) goes in the application folder, which is of course different for the beta version.

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,602

I hadn't heard of Anilip before. How does it compare to other lip animation programs like Mimic?

• Hey Richard, thanks so much, your guidance worked miricales, now I can actually delete 4.10, it'll be useless now, this really helped and worked.

Deke, Anilip 2 is very easy to use, and it alows you to do alot. I'll be all day explaining the beauty of it. Click here to get all the details. https://www.daz3d.com/anilip-2

Thanks again Richard for the help buddy.