CC Circe for Zelara 8 glowing problems.

Hello,

I hope I am posting this in the right spot, if there is a forum for specific products please let me know so I can ask there.  I am having issues getting CC Circe NOT to glow.  I started with CC Circe.duf and every time I render her she is glowing white.  I can see her in other peoples renders with human skin and the product discription says she has a human base.  I have tried reseting her base, reseting her makeup, deleting her and adding her back into the scene and clicking on anything in the smart content that says "remove".  No matter what I do she is still glowing white.  Maybe there is a script or something I am missing?  Any suggestions would be greatly apperciated!  

Thanks,

J

Comments

• Are you rendering in Iray or 3Delight?

• Iray

• Saxa -- SDSaxa -- SD Posts: 871

That's an odd bug.

Just checked.
    Proof below she just works, like you seem to notice about other users.

Sounds like your install is incomplete, unless you have some other more unusual issue like merging her into a scene with some pre-existing stuff?
    Few ideas about what to check:
    (1) Do you have Zelara DL'd and installed?  Doubt that makes a diff but just in case.
    (2) Unzip the CC Circe.duf and using a text editor find the data paths for the textures.  For example, one section would look for this:

"url" : "/Runtime/Textures/CC_Resources/CC_Circe/02_CC_Circe_Torso_Spec.png"  Make sure you have textures installed at that path.  From what you wrote, most likely sounds like your install isn't recognizing or missing textures?  First thing I'd check anyway.

CC Circe duf.jpg
    1285 x 1255 - 54K
  • That's an odd bug.

Just checked.
    Proof below she just works, like you seem to notice about other users.

Sounds like your install is incomplete, unless you have some other more unusual issue like merging her into a scene with some pre-existing stuff?
    Few ideas about what to check:
    (1) Do you have Zelara DL'd and installed?  Doubt that makes a diff but just in case.
    (2) Unzip the CC Circe.duf and using a text editor find the data paths for the textures.  For example, one section would look for this:

"url" : "/Runtime/Textures/CC_Resources/CC_Circe/02_CC_Circe_Torso_Spec.png"  Make sure you have textures installed at that path.  From what you wrote, most likely sounds like your install isn't recognizing or missing textures?  First thing I'd check anyway.

I checked and both were where they were suppost to be, just to be sure I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works fine.  Thank you very much for the suggestions.  A giant weight has been lifted!

Thanks,

• Saxa -- SDSaxa -- SD Posts: 871
    Just to be sure I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works fine. 

Good to hear you got it :)