Can you hire an artist here for specific works?

ODTODT Posts: 0

Hi 

My name is Rich and I am looking for daz artist's to create specific works for a childrens book series, 

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,059

Do you mean someone who would create images for your books, or someone who would create 3d models for you to use?

• sterlenejcsterlenejc Posts: 178
    Leana said:

Do you mean someone who would create images for your books, or someone who would create 3d models for you to use?

Hi Leanna, I was actually looking for someone to create a character for me - from reference images. I can create my own, but they are just not that HQ as I want them. I dont know how much that would cost me, but I'm prepared to pay a fair price...

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited May 2019

I will try to help... I am sure that there are better artists here then me here and I have very old computer but I can work and have figures up to G7 and Gumdrops. My most favorite is G5 and have most content for it. If You need not 3d illustrator here is a good person that will surely help as I was helped back then when I needed pictures for my RPG books http://ackegard.com/ Though I will be busy next 3 weeks but afer that I will be able to do more.

What do You have in mind, if it is something for kids maybe Gumdrops would be ok like here http://trumarcar.francemi.net/gumdrop_tc.htm

Also I have lots of cartoon shaders and now I am learning to use them just two pictures for You to see how it looks like (first is Gumdrop Argus the Pirate and second is M3 Reduced Resolution :)). And just for info I can do something with already made content and morphs, but I don't know yet to create my own building, characters ect, but I will try to learn it.

Argus the Pirate.png
    816 x 1361 - 842K
    Old Movie.jpg
    1076 x 1290 - 363K
    Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 849

Confusing is ODT and Sterlenejc the same peep?

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Maybe, or they work together...

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,420

Do you have an example of the style or type of art you  are looking for?  watercolors? cartoon, realistic, hand drawn?