storyboard with DAZ

Hello

firts sorry for my english. I am fench guy

how to create a storyboard with daz? there is a tutorial somewhere?

thank for your help

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,143

I thought a storyboard was a sequence of images? In which case I'm not sure what you are looking for beyond the ability to render images. If you want to keep everything, at least for a given scene, in a single file you could try loading all the content, setting a frame up, then advancing the timeline (Window>Panes(Tabs)>Timeline) a notch, setting up the next frame and so on - but if you need more content for the scene in total (comings and goings) then that's going to be more taxing then doing single images.

• LoicoLoico Posts: 11

ok! thanks you!

before I used to work with frameforge.now I am looking for a better sofware

• twitchewtwitchew Posts: 123

i looked at all the things core does in terms of script and camera work. i think daz would make one scene but not do any of the more integrated work for previualization, scripts, cameras, lighting and shooting scheules. 

• LoicoLoico Posts: 11

tooo bad! thanks your for help!

I keep looking for...

• I am looking for something lik this as well to work with daz3d I even bought carrara for its storyboard thing but its currently broken with Huion drivers and they are not gonna fix it. anyone else know of any good plugins or scripts to setup different storyboard stuff in daz?